Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My MIL is in town for the weekend and she brought her chi baby, Kita. Today my sis-in-law brought her chi baby, Peeco, over and we had a chi family reunion. Kita and Peeco are litter mates and they have the same father as Neeci. I got a few pictures of Kita and Peeco together but I couldn't get any of Neeci with them. I could only get Kita and Peeco to stay still together on the trampoline and Neeci is afraid to walk on the trampoline. Here are a few pictures from today.

Neeci

Peeco

Kita

Kita and Peeco together

You can't really tell because of the angle of the pictures but Kita is huge compared to Peeco. Her head is much larger and she is very short and cobby. Peeco is much thinner with much more delicate bone. She looks twice his size but I don't really know their exact weights right now. Peeco is about 2.5 lbs but I don't know Kita's weight. Peeco was the only male in the litter of 5 and the littlest. This is funny to me because I thought that male dogs tended to be a little bigger than females.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love chihuahua family reunion.......thank you for sharing the pics...:)....how old are they now?...:)

Kita and Peeco were born new years day this year, so they are 5 months.

awww lovely pics neeci is too cute for words

Thank you very much! We think she is perfect, but I guess we are pretty biased.:-D Everyone who meets her falls in love with her. I never could have imagined how she could grab my heart so hard it is like having a new human baby.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts