Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Yay Willow and Mylo pics! So cute!! Wow, Mylo's coat is so shiny and beautiful. He is turning into such a handsome man! How much does he weigh now? I took Leo to the vet today w my stepdads dog and he weighs 5lbs now! And Willow's mask is changing too! I didn't realize she was so teenie tiny, how much does she weigh? How old is she now?
You have really been blessed with gorgeous babies!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone :D

What a handsome boy Mylo is growing up to be! Willow is just a tiny ball of cute.
She is definitely losing her mask, isn't she, you can really see the colour change on these pics.
A little ball of cute...I like that! I do think he's beautiful but I miss his puppy days too. He looks all grown now! Willow has really turned more red in the last few days. Her mask has changed a lot but she has a lot of black under her mouth that makes her look like she has a little smile. I'm hoping she'll turn out like Pumpernickel's Max. How are your beautiful new girls doing?

Yay Willow and Mylo pics! So cute!! Wow, Mylo's coat is so shiny and beautiful. He is turning into such a handsome man! How much does he weigh now? I took Leo to the vet today w my stepdads dog and he weighs 5lbs now! And Willow's mask is changing too! I didn't realize she was so teenie tiny, how much does she weigh? How old is she now?
You have really been blessed with gorgeous babies!! ;)

Thanks! I do love his coat...it's all thanks to the raw. It's so thick and shiny. I haven't weighed him since he went to the vets for his microchip, at which point he was 3kgs but I've cut down on his treats a bit since then. I've never actually weighed Willow. Not sure what she weighs but she does seem to have stayed small forever while Mylo grew so fast. She'll be 5 months on Wed. Aw...little Leo's almost one! Sounds a good weight for his size. What a perfect little man.

They are so adorable and look like 2 little Angels !
Thanks! They're far from angels but I do think they're well behaved for puppies :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
They are simply gorgeous, Melissa! I know you are so proud. :) They look like they are best friends, or better yet Milo is the protective big bro. Keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I love Mylo 1 of my 2 favorite long coats <3 Willow is so so so cute :)
I am so glad that they are friends now I remember when you were worried about that!
they are so precious and the perfect couple of siblings, bless them.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love Mylo 1 of my 2 favorite long coats <3 Willow is so so so cute :)
I am so glad that they are friends now I remember when you were worried about that!
they are so precious and the perfect couple of siblings, bless them.
Aw, that's so sweet. Who is your other favourite? Yea...it took a couple of weeks but they're good friends now. I was worried there for a while! It's a good job I knew that other people had had the same problem for a couple of weeks or I would have really freaked out! But yes, it's a distant memory now thankfully :) I love the new picture you have up of your two babies.

Thanks girls :)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are simply gorgeous, Melissa! I know you are so proud. :) They look like they are best friends, or better yet Milo is the protective big bro. Keep the pics coming.
He is very protective and very jealous...if we start getting attention from Willow he comes up and tries to steal her attention by licking her! I'm not sure if he's big brother or if he maybe has a little doggy crush on Willow.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Aw, that's so sweet. Who is your other favourite? Yea...it took a couple of weeks but they're good friends now. I was worried there for a while! It's a good job I knew that other people had had the same problem for a couple of weeks or I would have really freaked out! But yes, it's a distant memory now thankfully :) I love the new picture you have up of your two babies.

Thanks girls :)
Mylo and Leo are my 2 long coats LOVE! I was not fond of LC before yours and Zorana's, such cutie pies <3

1 - 20 of 25 Posts