Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I want to go on holiday this year but I was so worried about the girls.
But now I have found this I'm so happy.

The Chihuahua Hotel > Home

I gave the lady a call and she sounds soooooo nice.
She suggested a chihuahua meet up first to see if the girls get on with the other chihuahuas. I think this is such a fab idear. She does a lot of fund raising like dog walks and fun stuff for dogs trust.
But to beat it all it's so cheap I wanted to shear this with you all who are in the uk.
She is based in Kent

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is an awesome idea! And I agree with you, her rates don't sound bad at all.
I no!!
My local boarding kennels cost £25 per day per dog so her rates for me are so good. And you can't trust no one unless they have a chi there selfs. I'm so chuffed

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a fun place that must be. You must be so happy to have found it!
I no I'm so happy I have found this p,ace it's about 45 mins from where I live but well worth the drive if they are going to give my girls as much love as they get at home.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
That is fantastic! I wish we had something like that around here :(

·
Registered
227 Posts
That's fab! Sounds a lot like the doggie day care we take Poppy to on a Friday though that is not specifically for chi's. Thats called Poppys House (no relation!)
Our poppy loves it, it's really given her confidence round other dogs and the couple who run it are fantastic:

Poppy's House - Home Page

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I know Sue from another board. She is FABULOUS. Very kind and very knowledgeable. She will take excellent care of your dogs. :) I would LOVE to have her here in the states.

She also has a website and she makes beautiful collars and accessories. Highly recommend.

Tallulah Couture > Home

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know Sue from another board. She is FABULOUS. Very kind and very knowledgeable. She will take excellent care of your dogs. :) I would LOVE to have her here in the states.

She also has a website and she makes beautiful collars and accessories. Highly recommend.

Tallulah Couture > Home
Wow she sells stuff to!!
Thank you I will find out where she is based

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
That is fantastic! I wish I could run a Chihuahua hotel! Up until I overloaded myself with 3 needy dogs, my daughter would have kept just one, but now I have to board them, and I can truly say that it has prevented us from taking several spontaneous overnight trips. Mine aren't 'stranger friendly' enough to have someone come in and care for them - they have to know you really well before you can step into their territory, but they all seem to do well socially on someone else's territory! So this would just be ideal!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts