Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry its been awhile since I've posted. I've had a lot going on (including getting laid off, so am now job hunting, which I HATE!!!) But I have enjoyed spending more time @ home w/ my Squiglet!

Anyway, last week we went to a chihuahua meetup group. It was hilarious! 45+ chis in one room all playing and being funny and cute. Squiglet had so much fun! He is in puppy school now but rarely gets to play with the other dogs (he gets put in a little pen because he seriously gets TRAMPLED by the other "puppies", which are like 10 times his size...) So it was fantastic for him to be around other doggies more his size. :hello1: On Saturday, we are going to a "Mini Mutts" meetup... lol. It'll be like the chihuahua meetup but instead of all chi chis it will be all small/toy breed dogs... so like yorkies and shihtzus and whatnot.

Instead of posting all the photos here, you can just view them in my FB album:
Chihuahua Meetup Feb 2011 | Facebook

(this is one of my favourite photos I got of Squiggy that day... isn't he a sweetpea??? :D )

I have my profile set to "private" but I think that link will work for anyone. If it doesnt work, let me know and I will just upload the photos to photobucket or something. :)

~Monica

·
Registered
768 Posts
aww i wish i had something like that near me to take my girls too... they dont mix to well with bigger dogs and Penny barks at anything other than a chi!!
Lovely pics and squiggy is very adorable!!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Wow!!! So many chihuahua's....I would love to go to a meet up ....it looks like you had a great time. Squiggy sure is growing up to be one handsome boy :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
aww your so lucky to have that many chi's to play with...
Looks like a lot of fun :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts