Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I DID!!:D

I really liked it! the chihuahuas talked about how they HATE bbeing called "teacup" and "pursedog":rolleyes:

Every chihuahua owner NEEDS to get this movie, they had some good laughs then seening all the chihuahuas was supper! It's like surfing the internet for a chihuahua X 1 MILLION!!!

they came in differnat colors ,sizes,dear heads, apple heads, short coats ,long coats,:cloud9: AWW i could go on forever about this movie!

when it comes out i'm SO getting iit:D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am soooo buying it:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yeah I'm planning on seeing this movie next week, with some of my friends from work. I prefer to avoid the intial crowd of the release so I usually don't go the first week.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
hahaha I used to love Dunston Checks In!

I saw the chi movie yesterday and loved it too :D:D especially the merle chis!! :cheer: it was really cute, Papi :love5: :love5: :love5:

They even put a little disclaimer at the end saying that Disney wants all pets to have a good home and to do research before getting a pet because they're a life long commitment. And they talked a bit about shelter/stray dogs which was nice.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I can't wait to see it! It wont come out here until after the new year but I hope to see it before that anyway;)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
My moms boyfriend just took his kids to see it tonight. I can't wait to see them tomorrow to see how it is! :)

That's exciting to know they're saying that about "teacup" and stuff. Of course, Drew Barrymore is an animal person, she does a lot of Shelter awareness stuff so it doesn't surprise me.

I won't see it in the theater but I will def. be buying it when it comes out on DVD.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I MUST go see this movie! I was at the theater the day it was out, but the plan was to see 'Eagle Eye.' My mom is always my movie date and her next day off is Thursday, so I'll see if she is in the mood to go.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Well we went last night to see it!

Our puppy owners LOVED it. I have to admit I really enjoyed it too - even the hubby did.

The message right at the end was nice. It said something along the lines of choosing to get a dog is a lifetime commitment and you need to be prepared for it and do research for the right breed for you.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts