Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone remember my cousins chihuahua Nina?

Here is the story she is in my aunts care at the moment. My cousin boyfriend is evil and does everything to get back to my cousin he took little nina and dropped her out at somone house and drove off. After my cousin called me crying at around 6:00 she told me she finally got him to tell her where nina was I had to drive almost 2 hours to find the house he dropped her off at and I took her to my aunts because that would be the last place my cousin boyfriend would think she would be at. He thinks he owns her cause he payed for her but he gave her to my cousin as a present.

My cousin asked me to find her a home so Thats what I am doing.

She is not registered
she is being adopted as PET ONLY
She has her for frist shots but is prob due for her next set
She is white with black markings
She is very tiny thats why she should not be bred and she is not registered.

For her not being in my care I don't know if she is fleay or needs worming but for whoever wants to adopt her I can have her wormed and d-fleaed to make sure she is ok.

Adoption fee is $200.00
I think she is about 2 months or a little over 2 months old.

If you think you can give this baby a home please leave me a messege! :wave:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am the one interviewing people for her adoption I have talked to so many people its not funny. None of them seem like the right home for her
:(

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Too bad I wasn't closer to you, I'd take her in a second!! I'd love a girl chi.

If I were her, I'd get rid of the boyfriend not the dog! :D

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
It might be helpful to post where you are located. I'm sure some of the regular posters know, but not everyone does.

Also, I'm a little curious as to why you are charging an adoption fee.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nina found a wonderful home today her new parents came all the way from ohio this morning and picked her up. They are a married couple of 6 years and the lady just found out she cann't have childern and she wants to adopt a needy chihuahua to replace that hole in there lifes and they are so inlove with nina... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts