Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have just posted some pictures in my profile of my beautiful little girl when she was a pup i didnt doubt she was anything else but a chi and nievely i went on the breeders word she was pedigree, what i would like to no is if you think she really is a chihuahua and if not what she might be crossed with? this is just out of total curiosity as it wont make a bit of difference to me i no the only way to really tell is dna testing ect but im not that fussed, just peoples general thoughts would be great, cheers!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Hmmm i'm not sure,her muzzle seems to be long but that could be just the photo,her as a puppy looks chi whatever she is she's beautiful.Somebody will come on and give you their opinion i'm sure

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I thought she looked long in the muzzle and the neck but again it could just be the angle of the photo's.

She is beautiful though and has such a pretty expression.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi yes she does have a long muzzel wich is one of the main givaways that she isnt pedigree i think also her neck fur is much longer than anywhere else? perhaps she is crossed with a pomerainian or poss jack russel?

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
She is a cutie. She could be full chi, but with the more deer type head and body. I have a couple like that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wasnt aware of a deer type of chihuahua but after looking it up you could be right, she certainly has the longer legs and nose and thanks I agree she is lovely and such a great natured dog too

·
Registered
809 Posts
Wow. She looks a lot like my girl!!! I have no idea if my Lilo is purebred or not as she was found on the side of the road. Lilo is the most wonderful little girl with the best personality. She keeps up with 3 border collies, does agility and has a flawless temperament.

Here she is. This is a bad, older picture but you can see her pretty well.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
She is very cute and yes i think she is full chi.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow the resemblance is amazing they could be the same dog! Thanks to everyone who has shared there opinion

1 - 10 of 10 Posts