Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, so basically I thought of something that I thought would be quite interesting to do in my spare time.
I love this forum, all the members and their gorgeous chis so I thought this year it would be a nice idea to make a 'Chihuahua People' book full of photos of our chis and a couple of lines talking about them.
I am hoping that others find this a good idea too and join in, because we need quite a few photos etc.. to make this book.

So if you are interested, please post 2 of your favorite photos of your chi, ideally with a high resolution/quality

If you have multiple chis then you can post 2 photos of each too :D
And for each chihuahua, please write their name and talk about them in 2-3 sentences.

You can include some of your favorite dog quotes if you like which will be added to the book

Last but not least, your name and which city you are from

I really hope you all join in and make it happen.
If we have enough members participating then we can have our own Chi people book!

I think we should have a deadline for all the entry posts, lets say 29th Feb (if everyone agrees)

And it would also be a nice idea to maybe have a competition to select the photo to be on the cover?

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts

This is dollie she is nearly 6 months old. She lives with me Sam, husband lloyd and big sister ninja in Hertfordshire. Dollie loves nothing better then cuddles and her toys.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts

This is ninja ninja is 9 months old and lives in Hertfordshire with me Sam husband lloyd and little sister dollie. Ninja is very hypo all the time and she is always doing something she is not supposed to.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Are you going to actually publish the book and sell it?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Are you going to actually publish the book and sell it?
I was not going to sell it
I was hoping to make an online copy available as a pdf for free for everyone on chipeople to download and if anyone wants to have it printed, they can purchase the printed copy themselves from wherever they want.

Its just an idea, I thought it would be nice :p, but obviously if other members think its silly and we don't get enough pictures there is no point :(

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I was not going to sell it
I was hoping to make an online copy available as a pdf for free for everyone on chipeople to download and if anyone wants to have it printed, they can purchase the printed copy themselves from wherever they want.

Its just an idea, I thought it would be nice :p, but obviously if other members think its silly and we don't get enough pictures there is no point :(
I think it's a great idea. ;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi. What resolution are people posting? I'd love to include poppy but all my photos are from photobucket taken with my iPhone, will they be good enough?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Hi. What resolution are people posting? I'd love to include poppy but all my photos are from photobucket taken with my iPhone, will they be good enough?
I just looked at some of the recent xmas photos you posted, they seem to be ok so I shouldn't see a problem with you posting your iphone pics :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
This sounds fun will need to get some good pics picked out what happened if you have four is it still 2 pics of each dog :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
teetee Don't forget to post a line about yourself and your chi

This sounds fun will need to get some good pics picked out what happened if you have four is it still 2 pics of each dog :)
No matter how many chis u have, post 2 pics. This way we can have a nice book full of cute photos

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yay! iPhone pics are ok!
I will pop my pics on here but am happy to repost them if a separate thread is started

Here is Poppy, she is such a special little girl to us, her 'parents' Tracy & Chris. She was born on the 14th February 2010. She loved her feline sister Millie, and visiting doggie daycare for playdays with her pals, but her favourite thing is food!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts