Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though they get along so well, they didn't use to cuddle up so much, but lately they've gotten into a habit of sleeping on top of one another and I just think it's so cute. My boyfriend was trying to make Lilo sleep on his lap while we were out yesterday, but no! They both wanted to be on me, no matter what it took. lol

Lilo: I sleeps on Rocky, not you daddy. He's more comfy than you (and so is mummy).
Daddy: :(

Rocky's neck iz my pillow

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Ahhhhhh Lilo and Rocky are soooo cute! Those pictures are melting my heart girl! Aren't you so happy you guys found rocky and added him to ur family? I can tell Lilo loves him so much!!! Cutest babies!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is so sweet, I'm delighted how getting Rocky has worked out so well for all of you. xx
Thanks! I'm so happy it turned out that way especially for Lilo, it's made her so much happier. He can be quite naughty and harder to train than Lilo in general, but we're getting there with training. lol

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ahhhhhh Lilo and Rocky are soooo cute! Those pictures are melting my heart girl! Aren't you so happy you guys found rocky and added him to ur family? I can tell Lilo loves him so much!!! Cutest babies!
Aww thank you! It was the best decision we made. I can't believe we were agonising over it so much... now we couldn't picture going back to just one. They're so much happier together. They do get into little fights at times because of some bad habits Rocky has (stealing food and chews lol, but we're working on that), but most of the time they're like best buddies. :D

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww how cute! I so wish my two got on, they're currently living in different rooms :( x
Aww. :( I do feel very lucky to have ended up with 2 dogs that get on well. Your situation must be so hard, I really hope you carry on seeing improvement with your two. It would be nice if they could at least get to a point where they can both be in the same room.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahhh so sweet. Does one ever grumble at the other for sitting on top? It's really good that they get on :)
Thanks! Well Lilo is the moody one out of the two while Rocky is very laid back. If he does that to her, she sometimes gets annoyed and tells him off, but he doesn't care at all. lol

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is one of the most adorable things I have EVER seen!!!!! You know I think Lulu wouldn't appreciate s friend until I see pics like that. 😍
Aww thanks! I was worried before getting Rocky, but I can tell Lilo is a million times happier since she has a friend. :)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL. that is so cute !! My girls are the same way. they will sleep on me and not anyone else :)
Thanks! Aww that's cute. Mine do love sleeping on my boyfriend usually so I'm not sure what's going on. lol I've been thinking about you lately since what happened to little Latte, I hope you're doing ok.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts