Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welll...I've been looking into chihuahuas, because 1. they are adorable and 2. they are small xD

I'd like to get into showing, so I'd prefer parents with AKC registrations, as I would need that in order to show him/her, and of course in good condition with all things well and good(confomration, and the like). I'd also prefer a female, and color doesn't matter in the least :p

The pup wouldn't have to be ready to go for a few months(four to be exact) yet, as I'm hoping to talk my mom into getting it for me as a birthday present.

So down to my real question, are there any breeders in Oregon, preferably the western section?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Contact the breeder referral representative for the AKC and they will provide you with a list of breeders in your area. If your interested in showing your pup, its takes more then having a AKC registration to do so. It needs to have good conformation, topline, bite etc. so you will want to find yourself a show breeder who is knowledgable about the dogs in their lines and can provide you with a puppy that has champions in its pedigree. This will help you get a puppy that has an opportunity to be finished in the ring. Good luck :)

Chihuahua Club of America, Inc.
Breeder Referral Person: Josephine De Menna
Email: [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts