Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! We had our first litter of babies last Monday. Four boys. One was born with a twisted front leg. The vet had us make a splint for him in hopes the leg will grow straight. Has anyone else ever experienced this? I am curious about the future for this little guy. Also, Mom is short hair and Dad is long coat. Curious if anyone can tell the coat at only one week?
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi! We had our first litter of babies last Monday. Four boys. One was born with a twisted front leg. The vet had us make a splint for him in hopes the leg will grow straight. Has anyone else ever experienced this? I am curious about the future for this little guy. Also, Mom is short hair and Dad is long coat. Curious if anyone can tell the coat at only one week? View attachment 56378 View attachment 56379
They are absolutely beautiful. Hopefully his little leg can be fixed, but if not he can still live a happy and healthy life. Many many dogs have deformities and living happily ever after as I'm sure you know, but it may take a little longer to find that special someone, but then again maybe not you never know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts