Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am crossposting this here to get the word out. Please pass it along, and PM me or contact the e-mail below if you might want to foster or adopt one of these many chichis!

Subject: Updated again list-begging for help!Cabool, MO--100 Chihuahuas, Prop B mill CLOSING..No help so far...PLEASE HELP THESE MILL SURVIVORS

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR FUNDS TO COVER THE TRANSPORT COSTS TO GET THESE KIDS MOVING, THE CHECK HAS NOT ARRIVED YET BUT IT GIVES US HOPE THAT MORE COULD HELP................PLEASE CROSSPOST AND HELP AS MANY AS YOU CAN, NO NUMBER SPARED IS TOO FEW!!

Contact [email protected] if you can help.

Time is of the essence. Transport can always be arranged...these chis deserve help...please...100 of them...come on...this can be done!!! Please step up and help them!

These folks committed to closing after the prop b upgrades were beyond their budget but NOW Pa of this Ma and Pa set up is going in for a triple by pass. These little ones are at the mercy and ability of one 80 year old sick old woman and its not going to be pretty..........please help these little ones!! I cannot post the pics cause for some reason on some peoples computers the images are black boxes though pics fine for others so we are keeping an updated list at

Missouri Puppy Mill Survivors - Furry Friends in Crisis

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I'm in canada ontario if some how transport is possible i will foster

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
So glad they closed them down, I live in Michigan and husband might not go for it..or id drive to MO get one or two..I am trying to close down a back yard puppy mill in my area.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The more mills closed down the better, but, of course, for every mill closed, there are 60+ dogs suddenly in need of rescue!

Folk who are seriously willing to foster, please PM me contact info, and I will send an e-mail to this rescue letting them know how to get in touch with you to arrange transports!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I live just a few hours form the shelter that has taken in this mills dogs before. They told me that the mill was closing so anticipated this influx. I send them ZP as snacks for a sweet little chi there (and her friends).

I would be happy to help in any way if you foster or adopt any of these babies. A place to stay to or from the shelter, I can pick you up at the airport or even ride there with you if you are coming through the Kansas City area.

PM me.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Oh my gosh. I so want to take Sweetness, she is adorable. I just dont know how to get her here and I am trying to reduce my dogs, not get more. There are so many of them, I wish I could take a bunch.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my gosh. I so want to take Sweetness, she is adorable. I just dont know how to get her here and I am trying to reduce my dogs, not get more. There are so many of them, I wish I could take a bunch.
I think the MO rescue is trying to help arrange transports for long-distance folks who want to foster or adopt any of these dogs. If you do decide you'd like Sweetness, PM me and I will contact them!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I emailed somebody about Hilary, they said she isn't up for fostering or adoption yet, they are only looking for organizations? :(
Hmm, I'm not sure. I thought they were looking for any and everything, but maybe certain dogs have issues that would make them better suited for a rescue group right now? That'd be my best guess, anyhow.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Oh my gosh! My heart is seriously breaking. I so wish I could help. I'll put the word out there though. Some of the females HAVE to be pregnant, like Kristi said. And their poor little toe nails! Ugh! I just feel so bad for all of them! Because it's totally not their fault! :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts