1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Ow I love Puzzles. And this one is a Chihuahua. I'm so going to get me one. :D

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I just put that puzzle together before Christmas!!! A lot of the pieces seem to fit, but later you find out they're in the wrong spot!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just put that puzzle together before Christmas!!! A lot of the pieces seem to fit, but later you find out they're in the wrong spot!
I love to do puzzles but I don't know about this one. Took me FOREVER to just get the edge done. Thought I had it right and then looked at it closer and I had to change a dozen pieces around. Problem is, now that I have started, it is challenging me to finish it. HEY BARTENDER! Where are you??? lol

·
Registered
576 Posts
Good luck!
To make you feel better I have a worse one on top of the wardrobe, it lives there after I tried doing it once and nearly tore my hair out lol It's a 1500 piece one of a lion in close up lying on dirt the same colour as it...what WAS I thinking !! When I was a child I used to take Rubics (rubix?) cubes apart and put them back together completed so it didn't beat me totally. 1500 pieces of shades of yellow was not enjoyable!!!! hehe

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Wow, that looks fun, lol. I am not a puzzle person, but I may have to find me one and make my little sis put it together for me, lol.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
[/QUOTThis puzzle is going to lead me to drink. Sooo much yellowE]

As long as you stick to the diet A&W you will be ok, but if you get your drink on, you really will be having difficulties!! lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts