Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there we went to the races today! IT WAS PACKED! You would never know how many different sizes colors outfits....strollers whew till you see like 300 chihuahuas in 1 place! So here is the scoop Mabelline did great the first go at it THEN at the second go a news camera man got on his knees to take a pic of the chihuahuas as the were released from the gate.....Mabellines NEW middle name is Paris....honey she got out of that gate to run to mama the stttttttttttttttooooooppppppp....hi there is that a camera? What mag are you with STRIKE A POSE :daisy:
Hope you enjoy some pics!

Where is the race at mama?

This is where we get all our cool free stuff...as you can see whew we are early! After about 30mins...you couldnt get near those tents!

THis gal was a hoot! She helps run the CHihuahua rescue and has a Chihuahua head on! LOL

This is the racing area where Chihuahuas runnnnnnnnnnn!

LOTS of chis and everyone taking pics and LOTS of Bums to sniff!

A cutie.....*sigh* but not my Chopper....

Chopper?...Mom will Chopper see these?

Then come in closer mom I want him to see my eyes.....and cute brown nose

I got this shirt for racing! Its cool!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
That is very cool! I wish our Petcos offered the races:-(

She looks adorable and it is too funny that she stopped to strike a pose in the middle of the race...little primadonna:)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I wish I would have known about that I would have went. She is so cute. Where did you get her pink harness. Are you going to the meet up on the 10th??

·
Registered
58 Posts
You are so lucky having things like that in your Country. We have nothing here in New Zealand for our Chihuahua's. AWWWWW now I'm jealous.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Roxys Mom! PM me and let me know the details and I will realllllly try! Would love to meet yall! The litle pink harness came from Burien and it is a Gooby and it cost like 20.00 very comfortable! I go with just 2 types of harness ~ Gooby and Puppia.

I

·
0 Posts
OH MY GOD I wish we had chihuahua races here in the uk, that would be so much fun.

OOOh look at mabelline, she is so adorable, wouldnt her and chopper make a great couple lol

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Chihuahua races?! I wish they had those in my area... I would be there all day watching the chis scurry around lol
Mabelline's close ups are gorgeous, I'm sure Chopper will be impressed :thumbleft:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts

Chopper?...Mom will Chopper see these?

Then come in closer mom I want him to see my eyes.....and cute brown nose
dont chu wowy my sweet. I seez u!!! U sur iz wooking wovewy!! Arrrroooooroooo! MUAH MUAH MUAH!! U gotz bootiful eyez and a cute wittle noze. I sur hopes dat ur mommy will pos more pikshures more often....luv Chopper

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The next races is:

San Diego
Saturday, May 3, 10 am
Sports Arena PETCO
3495 Sports Arena Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92110
619-758-1731

Denver