Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My sister has an arrangement with the artist & makes Lighted Glass Blocks, they can be used as night-lights or just for decoration. They are 8"x8". Normally she sells them for $35.00 + $10.95 shipping, but has agreed to offer the shipping included here :) Just 1 of each color is available. PM Me if you are interested. She has lots of other breeds available in both blocks & tile pictures Welcome to Jenz Creationz Unique canine breed gifts, over 100 AKC breeds available but is just offering the deal here. (If you see any breeds or things you would like on her site, pm me and I'll ask her price on them & availability). I know she has a couple of christmas scene ones, I know danes for one, pomeranian & I think chow chow.

Red Chihuahua Block $30.00 includes shipping

Red Chihuahua Block Back

Red Chihuahua Block Lit Up

Red Ribbon around for decoration:

Green Chihuahua: $30.00 includes shipping

Green Chihuahua Back:

Green Ribbon around

I am *trying* to convince her to make some tile pictures and/or more blocks with chihuahuas on them, or custom made ones, these 2 images are the only chihuahuas the artist has done though. I've been bugging her for a while to make me a "Rainbow Bridge" block for Sebastian, I think that would be way awesome. She's just super busy.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I also have an Authentic Russian Chihuahua Nesting Doll $45.00 Includes Shipping (I've seen them on ebay for $45-$75+ shipping

My sister also makes Dog Show Survival Kits which are little kits of things you may forget on show day. $5.00 includes shipping (Have about 10 of these available)

Contents:

All Together inside container:

Also have a cute leopard print carry bag that I don't use, it's only been used less than a handful of times. It has faux fur & a thick pad on the inside. It's a smaller bag, fits a dog around 5# comfortably, has an open top, does have a leash hook and also has cute little attached heart accents. I paid $25.00 for it, will sell for $20 includes shipping.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG have to laugh at the bag picture, Zoey's ear looks like a little shark fin sticking up lmbo!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
the blocks are really cool! I'll keep checking back to see if she adds more chi's none of mine look like those ones it is a neat idea tho! I like your rainbow bridge idea too!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Awww I want that! It looks like Billa. I'm going to keep an eye on this but the end of the month is hard for us.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much does he weigh? It really is a smaller bag, Zoey weighs 4.3# and has just enough room to lay down in it. You can see her ear poking up, she as 'kind' of laying down in that picture. The edges/sides are lower so they can at least see out on the ends. It is also very 'plush'.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Sounds like it will be good, Bijou is smaller than Zoe but I think it will fit AJ perfectly if not Bijou, so I will have to try it and see!
Leopard is my favorite.. ha ha
PM me your details!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts