1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
That is adorable! :)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
LOL...makes you wonder if the cat's thinking..Naptime, yet..please!

·
Registered
152 Posts
That'll probably be pretty much the size difference with my chi when I get him/her and Lily :D She is one big cat!!! :cool:

·
Registered
236 Posts
LeStat plays with our 11 cats, some of whom are quite large, when they get p'd at him they chase him across the floor....it's hilarious.
He is smaller than all our cats even the kitten who is only 11 weeks old.
We had a rescue 5 week old kitten we were looking after, before he was rehomed, LeStat was about the same size as him maybe a tad bigger but not by far.

Puppies have no idea of the damage a cat can cause to them though and sometimes it's best to supervise the play!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
We have a 22 lb huge black cat, so the size comparison there is similar with even my grown Chi.

But, they never get close enough to find out. Jack hates them all, except for Diesel, and for some reason, probably the intimidation factor, Diesel never gives Jack any grief. He will lay beside him, but would never be confrontational with him.

Jack lives upstairs and the dogs live downstairs!

·
Registered
236 Posts
My neutered tom, Charlie Chaplin, is nearly that big and with LeStat beig so small he looks like a giant cat.
He doesn't play witht he dogs though he just 'loves upto' them when he comes in. They all respect him even the Rottie!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts