Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys we have a Chihuahua x pug shes 6 months old and we have noticed the inside of her front leg she is loosing fur. she doesnt have fleas and shes not itching her leg or anywhere else. its likeshe is just loosing her hair. its just on her front leg. when i touch the area its not red or sore and there are no scratches. can anyone please give me some advice. i dont want to take her to the vets if this is a normal thing

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
My 6month old chi melon had the exact same thing on his back leg upto a few weeks ago

he would nibble at it and this would cause hair loss.

dog groomers told me it was his food as he was on royal canin from the breeder.

I added a teaspoon of salmon oil to his food everyday and his dry/hair loss patches disappeared in the first 4 days of trying this.

since I have also switched his food to nature’s menu junior cooked and lifestage kibble.

his coat is healthy as ever with no more dry patches.
hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou for your advice i have ordered some salmon oil which should arrive by friday and new buscuits i will try this and let you know the results.

and you doggy is beautiful

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thankyou for your advice i have ordered some salmon oil which should arrive by friday and new buscuits i will try this and let you know the results.

and you doggy is beautiful
Thank you so much! Can’t wait to see how you get on

all the best :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
change

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much! Can’t wait to see how you get on

all the best :)
Just a quick update, we have been using this since last friday and wow look at the results. the left is before right is now. i cant thank you enough for your advice it really seems to be helping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts