Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On arrival at her grandparents house with her 2 chihuahuas, Kristin realized that the dogs had taken on a new personality. The second they saw her 3yr old son, Gaige, they immediatly leaped and jumped on him. Kristin stood by and did nothing to protect her son. For the simple reason that she could not pry the animals off of him. Instead...she took these pictures. No casualties and no bloodshed. There was however a lot of giggles, some barking, and a whole lot of puppy slobber!

Just thought you'd like to see 2 of the most viscious dogs on earth!

===============================================

Then during the rest of the day...we had family over for my cousins 13th birthday! This is my mom holding Lina. And she says she doesn't like "yippy" dogs...pfft!

===============================================

Then of course, there was time on the computer with mommy. And then came naptime lol. They are still sleeping at 7:30pm and WORE OUT completely!

"What mom?"

Awww Boss is giving Lina kisses!

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Those are adorable!!
Boss & Lina are soooooooo cute!! We don't see enough of them around here.
My two do the same thing to my fiancee's 5 year old. She met Guinness for the first time this weekend & fell in LOVE!! :)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you :D Gaige just loves them both, but especially Boss. Lina tends to stick with me when we're at my grandparents house, Boss does most of the playing with him lol. Gaige told me when we first got Boss, "Mommy, that's ur weena...but dis is mine Boss Hogg" lmao! I just about died laughing! He doesn't do so good with his "L's" so, Weena is what we get :lol: :lol: .

I can see why she would love Guiness..he's friggn' ADORABLE!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts