Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wish that place would show where the pups are located on the preview page. There are sooo many pups it would be nice to know right off where they are. I couldn't do the shipping thing I want to know that my puppy is safe and with me not alone in a crate in the sky somewhere..lol I personally am scared to death of flying I can only imagine what it would be like for a tiny puppy. That and I would want to see the parents and the surroundings that the puppy is coming from I don't even like ordering clothes without seeing them let alone a lifelong companion..lol On another note arent they all cuties:D

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree about the shipping thing, and it does show what State they are in like for example if you notice after all the information it will tell you what state they are in. Its in a blue band with white lettering Like this lady is in Arkansas :D

Archie (shipped within Select Areas)
Breed: Chihuahua
Sex: Male
Birthdate: 7-31-2004 (24 weeks)
Color / markings: Cream w/White Markings
Champion bloodlines: Yes
Champion sired: No

Potential: Perfect pet
Price: USD $325.00
Shipping area: Select Areas
What's included: AKC registration, Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Certificate of health, Health guarantee, Travel crate.
Additional information: Lookig for a great Valentine's Day Gift?
Archie is a Smooth Coat and comes with Full
AKC Registration. He should be around 5 lbs
grown. Archie is a total sweetie and would
make an excellent companion for just about
anyone. We give a $25 discount for payments
sent via Western Union or a U.S. Postal Money
Order sent Overnight. Shipping is $225
extra.

Kelly - Hot Springs, Arkansas

·
Registered
277 Posts
I think perhaps what is meant, is that there is no option to search all chihuahua listings by state so as to narrow down the posts to the states you would like to look in. Interesting site, but like anything one should do plenty of research on a breeder and their practices before buying any puppy.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I actually found my boy on this site and drove a couple of hundred miles to check out the breeder and the parents and ended up bringing him home. I agree it's a great site if you are doing an internet search for chi's or any breed for that matter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.