Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,
I am not new here, I've been there before, but my account just dissapeared!
So my name's Aleksandra and I have really 'mini' chihuahuas kennel.
I have 2 adult chi females - Desi and Enija.

Desi is 3 years old female. I bought her here, in Poland :)
She's spayed, she's a pedigree dog, but I didn't want to have puppies after her, because I know that she's completely irresponsible dog and she would be a terrible mother ;)

Enija is my second chi, I've bought her from Lithuanian kennel Ugnies Zenklas when she was 6 months old, so she's not much younger than Desi - she's 2,5 years old. She ends her polish and lithuanian championship now (well, not now, she will end it in March because now she's in lactation:)).

28.10.2011 my long coated chihuahua female Enija became a Mum .
Now the puppy is 3 weeks and 2 days old, he's incredibly fat, and he also seems very big, but it's normal - he's 'an only child' and he has a lot of milk to drink
Now he starts to play and he's really funny at this age
Mummy is also okay

So I introduce:

BALLANTINE'S Apocatequil FCI (have no idea for home-name yet )

mother: ENIJA Ugnies Zenklas - imported from Lithuania - (LT JW2010, 2xLTCAC, 1xPLCAC, 1xres.CACIB, 1xBOB, 2xBOS) - medical tests: eyes clear, heart clear (MVD, ECHO, ECG), PL 0/0, scissors 6x6
father: Komel AUGUST ASTOR - imported from Russia - (LT JCH-CH,SLO CH,LT W2010) - medical tests: eyes clear, PL 1/1, scissors 6x6

Puppy's pedigree:

I also have a black great dane named Wader and mix-dog named Cesar :)

Wader:

I cannot find Cezar pics now, when I will find it I promise I will pick it here ;)

Hugs from Bialystok, Poland

P.S: Sorry for my not very good English, but I also speak Russian and I study French now, so it just mix all the time ;)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
What a beautiful group. I don't know why your account would have just dissappeared. What was the user name you had before?
You can not use your kennel affix as your user name. Maybe that is why but you would have had several warnings before it was removed

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Privet! Kak dela? :p

Your dogs are gorgeous!

Reactions: LostLakeLua

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome, your dogs are just gorgeous!! I am Russian myself; but only understand some of the spoken language. I want to take a formal class some day to learn it; as everyone else in my family speaks of fluently except my brother and I. I only have 7 true relatives in the states as my grandparents immigrated after the war. Technically I'm Russian and Polish actually lol! Would love to visit my distant relatives someday...

Anyway I hope you enjoy the forum and sorry to hear about your account vanishing. Did it have any symbols in the name?? Because my username used to be Kitty&Kahlua and after something changed systematically and symbols could no longer be used my account was changed, I was outta the loop for a couple days before figuring out what happened!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh, yes...
It has that kind of symbols.
So that's the why...

Oh, so from what part of Russia your family is from?
I am genuinely Polish, but I live about 10 kilometers from Belarussian border and I used to speak also Russian and Belarussian. Mostly Belarussian, because there are so many differences between Russian and Belorussian (mostly in vocabulary) that sometimes I cannot distinguish one from other and I start to speak mixed Russian and Belarussian ;).
But I just love Russian culture, which is something different, because the most Polish think Russia = comunism, enemy. For me there's no deifference :) I love all the people and for me all nationalities are interesting :)
That's the why I try to know as many of other nationalities as is it possible ;)
And off course that's the why I registered on this forum ;)
To know other people who love animals, especially chihs.
I also consider going on a university in America, so I want to know better the language ;)

Thank You for a nice welcome.
And I am really really sorry if I make some basical mistakes. :)
I am trying to write possibly correct, but it is so when You don't use spoken English in everyday life ;)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Trust me, you're speaking/writing it better than a lot of Americans do, LOL! Nowadays it's like everyone speaks in some form of Internet slang that is hard to understand.

I am not exactly sure where they are from; I have everything written down somewhere but it is in the Cyrillic alphabet and I'd have no way of knowing how it translates, haha! I do know that I have a distant cousin I am pen-pals with, and she is somewhere near a place called the Krimaya?? Again that's a really bad translation but it's pronounced like that. But that may be in Ukraine.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I guess it's the ukrainian name of the region. ;)
And I know exactly where it is (if I guess correct).

·
Registered
580 Posts
Welcome!!! You have really beautiful dogs!

I use Livemocha.com to learn my languages, it's really good and free, sort of like facebook for languages!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
The puppy is beautiful! Congratulations! :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I am Russian myself; but only understand some of the spoken language.
I had no idea you were Russian! :p Awesome!
How can you not speak?! Naughty you! You must learn.
Maybe I can teach you? A word here and there, you'll speak in no time!
I taught hubby quite a bit. :D But all he uses is " I want this..." I want that...", lol. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm sending more pics ;)

Mommy

Don't believe that I am so sweet ;)

That's how much I looooove my Mum ;)

And here, I am an angel again ;)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Very beautiful pups. I have PM'd you before. You can not use your kennel affix as your user name and you can not post a link to your kennel. Please let me know what you would like it changed to and I will change it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh, I thought I sent You PM ;)
I'd like to change it for "Esotiq".
Hm, I don't know why You didn't receive it ;) Maybe technical problems?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts