Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be cool to see everyone's chihuahuas from baby to adulthood, to see how they grow and change. Im especially interested in seeing long haired chihuahua's as they grow because of the 'puppy ugglies' stage they go threw and how they end up looking afterwards. If anyone can share photos of their babies growing up, Id really appreciate it! :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well, Edie is only 5 months old, but I've been taking lots of photos, so...

9 weeks old:

13 weeks old:

16 weeks old:

20 weeks old:

To me she just looks prettier every day...no idea what "puppy uglies" are meant to be!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw thanks! My two girls are right around the same age also..My one girl is 5 months and my other is 4 months..They are at that stage yours is it..My 4 month old is loosing her plush puppy fur right now..I SO want to see what they look like with a full adult coat!!! Its driving me crazy!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you so much Zorana and Skyatblue!!! Kai looks very similar to my Pixie!! Shes pretty! and yes, Leo is one handsom fella :) I cant wait for my girls coats to come in!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zorana, I used to live in IL about 2 hours from Chicago..my parents still live there and we visit often :) I drive threw chicago going home..just sayin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts