Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: It was so cute we took sasha out this morning to have some fun to see if we could get her out and mobile because she is so sore I ended up carrying her but it was still good for her to get out and about.

We got to the dog park and as soon as I reached the gate about 10 chihuahuas come running across the yard I laughed so hard it was so cute Id say there ages ranged from 3 months to a year old they were so tiny and it was funny you just had to see it to get the full effect. When I saw them running like that I thought about chihuahuas WAY back when they were wild running around it just didnt seem right thats why I couldnt stop laughing. :lol:

The man with the chihuahuas was so obsessed with chihuahuas and he loved them so much he told me each ones life history...He was such a sweet man...He was so good to his babies..

But I just had to share oh how I wish I could have a camera on hand at all times that would have been the best picture ever.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I remember many years ago (as my younger grand-daughter says, back in the olden days - LOL) when I was about 9 or 10 years old, my grandmother took me way out in the country to see a lady she heard bred chis. She planned to buy one for herself and one for me. Well, we pulled up in front of this lady's small house, and in every window of the house all you could see was little chi faces! It was just amazing! Heaven only knows what the inside of that house looked like! I'm not sure, but I seem to remember she said she had over 50 chis - adult and puppies.

My grandmother bought two - one for her and one for me. I don't remember how much she paid for them, but I do remember they were not registered. Both pups were black and tan. I named mine Chichi, and had her for many, many years - she was such a sweet little girl. I do remember though, my Mom was not real happy that she bought me a puppy without asking her about it first. :lol: But within a few hours, Mom was as much in love with that furbaby as I was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts