Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Therese mentioned she would be posting pics of Amberleah Lou Lou in her party hat it got me thinking.....lets all post pics of our chis wearing hats...post away :D

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I just startled my girls by my outburst of laughter.

You know, it is a good thing that those girls love you so or they might punish you for this..haha!! I needed that laugh.

Sadly, I have no hats for the girls. Now, I wish I did and frankly it was nothing that previously would have crossed my mind!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Oh my, those pics are fabulous!!!! I love the witches hat lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh gosh, those pictures are HILARIOUS!!!! Great idea for a thread! I am cracking up.

I don't have many hat pics, but how about this one ..... Bwah ha haaaaa!

And for the ladies who like the biker boys ...... (he wouldn't even look at me he was so embarassed) LOL!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh gosh, those pictures are HILARIOUS!!!! Great idea for a thread! I am cracking up.

I don't have many hat pics, but how about this one ..... Bwah ha haaaaa!

And for the ladies who like the biker boys ...... (he wouldn't even look at me he was so embarassed) LOL!

Oh Brody...never you mind, you're as handsome as ever..not every fellow can pull off wearing orange ;)......those pics are priceless....too funny :D

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
So funny I laughed out loud so bad, Hey after my surgery[ I still not leaking :pottytrain4: as of yet, knock on wood. But sure did hurt. :crybaby: :D
I don't have any of her in hats but B-day today and hoodie. I guess I have to get in to hats :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
AWWW!!! Amberleah lou lou looks so cute in her birthday party hat!!! That is soooooo cute!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
These pics are awesome!!!

Brodysmom I love the Harley outfit! I think Jaxx is going to need one now. There is not as many cute boy clothes as girl clothes so I love seeing the boy doggy clothes. Jaxx gets excited whenever I bring out one of his shirts so I am always shopping for cute clothes for him although I am sure as soon as the 100+ temps hit TX he will be glad to be out of clothes.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So funny I laughed out loud so bad, Hey after my surgery[ I still not leaking :pottytrain4: as of yet, knock on wood. But sure did hurt. :crybaby: :D
I don't have any of her in hats but B-day today and hoodie. I guess I have to get in to hats :)

What a little sweetheart ...and so tiny :eek:ccasion2:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh I just LOVE this, but I'm not so sure Brody and the girls do! In fact if they could talk they would probably be saying things that would make momma give them a timeout. haha. I'm looking everywhere for a hat, but I don't think I have one, and Lulu is breathing a sigh of relief.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Everytime i try to put a hat or hood on one of them they shake it off before i can snap a pic. All i have are blurred pics lol
This is a great thread, cant wait to see all the pics that come up :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts

OK, this is the best I could do around the house on a Saturday night to participate--and Lulu is sufficiently traumatized. :D

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
These pictures are so cute! I don' have any hats for mine either . . .at least not yet! They have a whole section of hats for dogs on Etsy.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Poor Brody, we still love you!

Tina - Lulu looks adorable!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Ok here is our first attempt. We went on a really
long walk today so Jax was falling asleep while I
was putting this on him lol. I kept trying to sit him
up and he would just fall over.

Shh...sleepytime

Here's Mimi looking petrified that she might be next....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts