Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought, since I have mentioned her a few times, I would dig out and share some pics of my childhood chi Poppy. The pics are bad quality because they're a photo of a photo so please forgive me and also for including pictures of my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Sara. Sara and Poppy were best friends and never went anywhere without each other. I have a vague memory of getting Poppy when I was about 4 or 5 and her fitting in my day's hand. I got another chi when I was 10 or 11 called Lina (short for thumbalina) but I sadly don't have any pictures of her :(

Poppy

Sara

Me, my best friend at the time, the dogs and some ill advised clothing choices.

Me and two of my sisters with Sara

The best of friends

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww they are sooooo cute!! I love then both! And you were so adorable as a kid! Thanks for sharing.
I love how they are bff's!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
They never went anywhere without each other. They were my babies! Sara had the softest personality ever and Poppy was a typical chi. Happy, loveable, excitable, in tune with your feelings, loyal and got her own way no matter the size of the other dog! Poppy was the boss and everyone knew it! Probably why she was podgy and poor Sara wasn't!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
What adorable pictures, both dogs were beautiful, and the little girls were too! So nice to be able to share old pictures.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What adorable pictures, both dogs were beautiful, and the little girls were too! So nice to be able to share old pictures.
Thanks :) I'm so glad I have them since I don't have any of other pets like Lina.

Too adorable!!!!! I wished that i had a dog chi as a child. Wasnt allowed any pets but fish :(

Aw, that sucks. I had lots of pets when I was growing up and I'm very grateful for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aw, they're both adorable. Haha at your ill advised clothing choices. You could probably find those clothes in Urban Outfitters now!
Haha. I'm not so sure about that. Jean shorts, fine...gypsy blouse, not great...but that hat?! Oh dear. I blame the 90's and Clarissa Explains it All.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts