Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
it was only around 18 degrees this morning so I dressed Ellie in her organic triple dress with the smile bunny hoodie over it and she was nice and warm.
then , the mail came and we got the Happy day out top . She really didn't want to model, so it was hard to get a good pic but I got a few ok ones

Premium Member
It's cold and snowing here :-(. I'm not home yet. Just finished work and now running errands. My coffee maker broke 馃槬so gotta replace it.

I love that combo on Ellie. Love the glittery silver ears on the bunny hoodie. We have the creme color. LD things look so nice layered together.

Love the happy Day out top. I have Violet one for Ava and it is soooo tiny lol. It's like I got a reject one or something. My other guys fit great in the size 2 and 3.

Registered
Ellie looks so cute and all warm and cozy today. I love the triple organic and bunny hoodie layered together. Another great layering of LD collections. There's her little tongue sticking out and I love that. It's her own signature pose. I just ordered the bunny hoodie in pink and cream for Carolina.

The Happy Day out looks great on Ellie. The colors really compliment her coloring. Looks like it's a similar fit on Ellie as it is Carolina.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
It's cold and snowing here :-(. I'm not home yet. Just finished work and now running errands. My coffee maker broke ��so gotta replace it.

I love that combo on Ellie. Love the glittery silver ward I the bunny hoodie. We have the creme color. LD things look so nice layered together.

Love the happy Day out top. I have Violet one for Ava and it is soooo tiny lol. It's like I got a reject one or something. My other guys fit great in the size 2 and 3.
I don't like this cold weather but i'm happy we don't have any snow in the future at all. I think we are finally done with it but we still have a lot of snow on the ground from before. I see in the forcast that Thursday is supposed to be 58 degrees so maybe most of the snow will be melting away !!! :sunny:

yeah, I was happy with how the organic triple looked with the smile bunny hoodie. actually, the last time I had the smile bunny hoodie on Ellie , she could slip her arms out of it. i'm not sure if she has grown a bit so she fits better in it now, or if its cause its layered that it fits better but she doesn't slip her arms out anymore.

a long while ago, I had ordered a size 2 happy day out top for Minnie but I ended up returning it cause it was too snug on Minnie even though 2 is her WL size. I have heard from several others that the happy day out top runs very small. I think Lynda even got Sapphire a size 2 and she always wears a 1. so, now i'm thinking I should order Minnie a 3 ... not sure though. ( you know... I am thinking that if your dog is a snug comfy size 2 which Minnie is , then the happy day out top would be too snug in 2 but if your a roomy comfy fit in WL then, your dog would still be size 2 )

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Ellie looks so cute and all warm and cozy today. I love the triple organic and bunny hoodie layered together. Another great layering of LD collections. There's her little tongue sticking out and I love that. It's her own signature pose. I just ordered the bunny hoodie in pink and cream for Carolina.

The Happy Day out looks great on Ellie. The colors really compliment her coloring. Looks like it's a similar fit on Ellie as it is Carolina.
thanks Michelle. I actually ordered the cream bunny hoodie first for Latte but I got it in size S and it was always too big on her so I got her the size XS in grey. now, I am thinking I may need the XS in cream too for Ellie. I really love this hoodie !
hehe yeah, she does tend to stick her tounge out a lot :).
yes, I think Ellie and Carolina are very similar in size. maybe Carolina is a tiny bit smaller though. and Ellie will be growing a bit more cause she's only 7 1/2 months old but she is gaining weight very slowly now. she weighed 2 pounds and 10 ounces this morning

Premium Member
She looks so adorable in her new outfit.

Registered
She is adorable! I love that she will allow you to pull the hood up. Beverly is not a fan! I have to watch even buying things that have too tall of a hood, or she gets pretty bent out of shape, lol!

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
She is adorable! I love that she will allow you to pull the hood up. Beverly is not a fan! I have to watch even buying things that have too tall of a hood, or she gets pretty bent out of shape, lol!
thank you Katie ! she doesn't leave the hood on for too long . she shakes her head to get it off but it doesn't bother her that its there or when I put it on her for a quick picture ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts