Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Minnie and Tootsie out in the yard , ,but , they didn't want to stay out long. it was cool and windy with no sun. the leaves are almost all down now . except for the big oak tree in my neighbors yard that hangs over to my yard.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tootsie really suits the posh girl coat I'm so glad I suggested it. The fit looks perfect too :) oh and I can't forget about gorgeous Minnie she's looking beautiful too!
thanks Jessica ! I really am very happy with the WL posh girl coat on Tootsie. now, that I know I love it, I will order Minnie one. I think they will be comfy coats to put a buddy belt over and take them for walks in :).
Minnie says thank you too ! it was hard to get a good pic of her, it was so windy out , they really wanted to run right back inside.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Ugh I hear you on the tree - we have the biggest maple tree I think I have ever seen right next to us - it is in our neighbour's yard, but the trunk is literally 8" from our fence, so it's basically half the tree hanging over our yard. It's a beautiful tree, and in the summer I love it - but SO MANY LEAVES in the fall! And it seems to hold on to them very well, so keeping the yard raked is like a 3 month program of doing it once a week to keep up...BUT Gizmo and Finley seem to really like running around in the leaves, so I guess that's a perk :D

Very cute little jackets/sweaters!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ugh I hear you on the tree - we have the biggest maple tree I think I have ever seen right next to us - it is in our neighbour's yard, but the truck is literally 8" from our fence, so it's basically half the tree hanging over our yard. It's a beautiful tree, and in the summer I love it - but SO MANY LEAVES in the fall! And it seems to hold on to them very well, so keeping the yard raked is like a 3 month program of doing it once a week to keep up...BUT Gizmo and Finley seem to really like running around in the leaves, so I guess that's a perk :D

Very cute little jackets/sweaters!
I love Maple trees ! we have one in the front yard , but not that big. the colors are so pretty on it. I don't like Oak trees. the leaves when they turn, only turn brown, and I don't like all the acorns that fall. i'd love to trim the part of this tree that hangs over to our property but tree work is so expensive... maybe I will sometime, not sure.
Minnie and Tootsie love running around in the leaves too. Ellie, not so much.

The coat and sweatshirt is by the make Wooflink. you should try this make out sometime. I think you would love it. Doggie couture is having a sale right now . code is Veteran ( for Veterans day on 11/11 ) . 35% off

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Hi Minnie hi Toots! Glad you ladies got out to enjoy the fall leaves and weather. My crew loves to eat leaves! I love love love the Wooflink smile sweatshirt! My crew has them and I love those for them. Ava just had her chihuahua sweatshirt in the other day. The Wooflink sweatshirts are perfect for this kinda weather.

Ava and Brax are twinsies with Minnie in not only in coat color but outfits too😍

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Minnie hi Toots! Glad you ladies got out to enjoy the fall leaves and weather. My crew loves to eat leaves! I love love love the Wooflink smile sweatshirt! My crew has them and I love those for them. Ava just had her chihuahua sweatshirt in the other day. The Wooflink sweatshirts are perfect for this kinda weather.

Ava and Brax are twinsies with Minnie in not only in coat color but outfits too��

aww, so cute ! Minnie loves that she is twinsies with Ava and Brax :). Tootsie has the same smile top too. do you think that Ellie would fit in the size 1 smile top ? is it real roomy on Ava ? cause, i'd love to order one for Ellie but if its real roomy on Ava , it'll be too big for Ellie....

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
aww, so cute ! Minnie loves that she is twinsies with Ava and Brax :). Tootsie has the same smile top too. do you think that Ellie would fit in the size 1 smile top ? is it real roomy on Ava ? cause, i'd love to order one for Ellie but if its real roomy on Ava , it'll be too big for Ellie....

You know what, I was gonna tell you that I think Ellie Mae can get away with the sweatshirt. It may be roomier on her than Ava's of course. But I really don't think she will get out of it. Ava had the chihuahua sweatshirt in the other day and I like. The fit of that one even more so than the smile one. You should try it. At least you can return it. But I'm thinking you'll be okay with it.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I just put the smile sweatshirt on Ava now, and yep, I think Ellie can get away with it. The chihuahua one and smiley face sweatshirt would be good options too.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know what, I was gonna tell you that I think Ellie Mae can get away with the sweatshirt. It may be roomier on her than Ava's of course. But I really don't think she will get out of it. Ava had the chihuahua sweatshirt in the other day and I like. The fit of that one even more so than the smile one. You should try it. At least you can return it. But I'm thinking you'll be okay with it.
I just put the smile sweatshirt on Ava now, and yep, I think Ellie can get away with it. The chihuahua one and smiley face sweatshirt would be good options too.
i'm not going to order Ellie much for this order. mostly this order is for our SS :). but, I think I will order Ellie one WL shirt. Would you say, they all fit about the same or, is one more of a snugger fit than the others ? love the you make me smile, Chihuahua shirt , and the one with the big gold smile face on it !!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
i'm not going to order Ellie much for this order. mostly this order is for our SS :). but, I think I will order Ellie one WL shirt. Would you say, they all fit about the same or, is one more of a snugger fit than the others ? love the you make me smile, Chihuahua shirt , and the one with the big gold smile face on it !!!

I think I have 4, gold smiley face, and chihuahua one,the pretty white boutique one, all three dogs have the smile one. The fits are only slightly diff. Cause they are sweatshirts they are roomier in the neck. I like the fit of all 3 on Ava. I think you'll love either one that you decide on.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
thanks Jessica ! I really am very happy with the WL posh girl coat on Tootsie. now, that I know I love it, I will order Minnie one. I think they will be comfy coats to put a buddy belt over and take them for walks in :).
Minnie says thank you too ! it was hard to get a good pic of her, it was so windy out , they really wanted to run right back inside.

are you going to get a different colour for Minnie? ah yeah the buddy belt would be nice paired with this coat which bb would you use? :)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Wow, Tootsie looks great in her new WL coat and of course Minnie looks great in her WL smile top. Love both colors. We have the same weather here today too.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I have 4, gold smiley face, and chihuahua one,the pretty white boutique one, all three dogs have the smile one. The fits are only slightly diff. Cause they are sweatshirts they are roomier in the neck. I like the fit of all 3 on Ava. I think you'll love either one that you decide on.
Minnie and Toots also have the chi shirts. I never got the gold smiley shirt. I think i'll try that one out for her. I like the cream color or the pink

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
are you going to get a different colour for Minnie? ah yeah the buddy belt would be nice paired with this coat which bb would you use? :)
yes, I think I may get the Red one for Minnie. I don't think its a bright red. I love the shade of red it is and that the color I love the best on Minnie.
I have gold buddy belts , so they will match the buttons so nice.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, Tootsie looks great in her new WL coat and of course Minnie looks great in her WL smile top. Love both colors. We have the same weather here today too.
Thanks Michele ! I do really love it on her :). oh, and of course I love Minnies top also. hehe. its just the posh girl coat is brand new so I mostly wanted to snap a pic of Tootsie in it . now, I cant wait to get Minnie one too

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I'm loving Tootsie in the Posh Girl coat! The color is so pretty on her. That smile sweatshirt just might be one of the best ever. I have the pink for Raisin & yellow for Mia. I am going to have to get one for Lily.
Lily has been wearing the hoodies almost every day that we got from you. 😍😍😍

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm loving Tootsie in the Posh Girl coat! The color is so pretty on her. That smile sweatshirt just might be one of the best ever. I have the pink for Raisin & yellow for Mia. I am going to have to get one for Lily.
Lily has been wearing the hoodies almost every day that we got from you. ������
Thanks Debby ! I love the lavender color on Tootsie. yes, I agree that the you make me smile sweatshirt is def. one of there best things !!! I want one for Ellie too. Minnie and Tootsie have the pink ones. There is a DC sale going on right now . code is Veterans and its 35% off :)

i'm so glad that Lily is wearing her hoodies from me .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts