Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope no one has been caught up in the explosions today. (turn on telly to BBC1 or ch 5)

They will not brake our spirit!

Love and hugs
:angel1:
Sydney and Minka xXx

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
warren street station...sheperds bush... (another station?) and the 26 bus in hackney. :evil:
Not far from me at all...
chins up... lets get on... Im going on a bus in a min :wink:
xxxxxxx

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
lol Vicki.. I think they beleive it was hoax bombers.. like people that may not be in Al Queda but follow them after the london bombings...
The bombs wernt big... they caught one man... I dont know if its the same man but another did a runner up the escalators but was chased by the public who saw him and police.. I dunno but I beleive he ran in the London University Hospital? Where patients were treated for the 7/7 attacks 2 weeks ago today!
I think it was a little group that were just trying to scare us again and intimidate us... 2 weeks after the other attacks!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
yes.. there has.. nobodys hurt though! I think they were doing a kind of remake of 2 weeks go.. as they hit 3 stations and 1 bus again... but with smaller bombs and some didnt go off!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
yeah a man on a bus had nail bombs - which i believe that when they go off nails shoot everywhere injuring people - no body was hurt though. It was apparently in his rucksack. i dont see why people are doing this it is just pointless. why cant one country be the bigger erm how can i say it, have the courage to say there is no point in more destruction just leave it and thats the way it goes. It drives me mentel mwhy people would want to do this!

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
It is horrible It almost sounds like a hoax but HOW could anyone find any amusement in such a stupid and horrible thing :shock: :twisted:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
What a nightmare :roll: :(

Good to know everyone is ok ...
All is fine where I am just loads more traffic and more police ...
Sara are you in London now? :shock: I never knew that.. i thought you lived surrey?
xxxxx

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
Sara are you in London now? :shock: I never knew that.. i thought you lived surrey?
xxxxx
Stef , yeah I am in Surrey (but I'm on the edge of south west London , greater London )
so I tend to say I'm in London as it's easier for people to know
where I am , rather than Surrey .

Shepherds Bush is about 20 mins away from me , our train station here
is a direct line to Waterloo , so here we still get the traffic for central London
( the A3 ) and police at our train station ......... :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts