Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We play this game almost every night. Her favorite toy is a little stuffed tiger finger puppet.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the comment.

She'll be 18 months on the 29th of this month. She now weighs 3 lbs and 10 ozs. She tolerates her daddy but absolutely loves her mommy.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Awww how adorable. My chi will only do this is another dog (besides her sister) comes into the room. She then begins to hoard any chewies or toys that she thinks the other dog wants and does this type of thing hehe.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awww how adorable. My chi will only do this is another dog (besides her sister) comes into the room. She then begins to hoard any chewies or toys that she thinks the other dog wants and does this type of thing hehe.
Thanks much, We don't have any other pets so I've become her big, dumb playmate by default. If I ignore her long enough she'll bring her toys and put them at my feet or in my lap and dare me to get them before she can.

We're currently debating the pros and cons of possibly buying a little male. As an only child Chiquita demands a LOT of attention. If Mom gets too busy during the day she can get whiny until she gets a little loving.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts