Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Wow, she is such a joy! I wasn't sure about chi's- I had always thought of them as yippy little ankle biters- but boy has this gal changed my mind!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Awwwww....she is so cute!! Her nose and eyes look like my Pedros'.....are they green? Pedro's eyes were a green color, then have kind of gotten a brownish tint to them....more hazel color now. Very georgeous and beautiful chi!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:D Thank you! I love her eyes too! They are a sort of greenish-hazel color. They were really green when I got her @ 8 wks but have darkened a bit since then.

She is pretty tiny, but I'm not sure how much she weighs- I may need to take her to the market and stick her in the produce scale. Her dad and mom are both pretty tiny, maybe 4-5 lbs.

All of your dogs are adorable! I am now a chi addict. She is so happy all the time, and she is very smart and easy to train!

·
Registered
434 Posts
she is beautiful. yes, they do change your mind. i love mine more and more each day. even when he's bad i could never get mad.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
She's gorgeous!! Like everyone else said, her eyes are stunning, and her coat is so pretty!!
She looks like a very sweet little lady :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts