Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Struck me as funny that i went to pick up something from free-cycle ( its like craigs list but everything is free) It was pouring out so the lady invited me into her breezeway, well while i was waiting I was greeted by a 3 little chi's ..i also noticed she had a cat tree. so i asked her how the cat gets along with them. She looked at me blankly for a moment then said..."oh i dont have cats thats theirs" they had these little ramps and 2 houses and a bed on it and at the bottom was a basket that their toys where in......So ok how many people use cat tree/towers for their chi's? I understand the toys seeing as they are small enough but the tower?

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I don't use cat stuff for my dogs. I hate catnip, and nowadays it seems to be in most cat products, even the cat trees/posts.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I have crinkly cat tunnels and cat beds.. lol
They are smaller than a lot of dog stuff so it works.
neat idea that lady had!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm guessing her reasoning was so the dogs have their own furniture to sit on and can see everything...cause gypsy likes to sit on my shoulder sometimes like a parrot so she can see.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I like that idea but I would never hwve thought of it. I think I have one of those single level, round scratchig posts that they can get inside put up somewhere. I may pull it out for the dogs.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I do. It has a two level cat house and a post with two shelves. I have potted plants on the two shelves. The dogs use the lower house to play/sleep in. And Billy climbs up into the upper level of the house, its his hidey hole.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found what KittyD has the crinkle tube ....omg Gypsy LOVES it and it was 8 bucks at Walmart! I also picked up a feather toy(stick with feathers on the end) she goes nuts for that too. I think I'm gonna make a cat tower, but more chi friendly.....a chi house lol

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi what a fun idea im going shopping as we all are for the holidays ill look into them never thought of it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts