Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can buy small enough booties for our chis? I have bought (and returned) several pairs because they are all too big. I'm beginning to think that I may need to take up knitting! :lol:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
You can find a couple sites on the internet. Its very hard to find shoes small enough but they are out there. I wish I would have saved the one link I found because I have the money now to buy two pairs and I cannot find their site anymore :( When I locate them again I will sent the link your way!

Until then I keep the outdoor time to a minimum and I wash my pups feet when they come inside to get any salt off.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
...searching... :wave:

AH HA!
They are called Muttluks Dog Boots and they come in 'itty bitty" which would fit most chihuahua's (the size even fits my 3lbs chi Ginger)

My friend owns a couple pairs and LOVES them! They have leather soles which is what makes them a tad pricey but well worth it because they last a LONG time and protect your pups paws in any time of weather.

I am going to use them even in summer when i take my girls for a walk because the sidewalk can get very hot and Tequila has burned her pads before (talk about feeling like a horrible mommy!! :( :( )

Here is a link...
http://www.sitstay.com/store/equip/eq8.shtml

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have tried the MutLuks. their itty bitty is too big for my chis paws (she steps right out of them). They aren't too expensive thought. i'm too the point that I don't really care how expensive they are just as long as they fit!! has anyone tried to make them?

·
Registered
4,059 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Well I just ordered two pairs...but not the Lilly Boots....here is another link...

http://www.trixieandpeanut.com/pet-apparel.html?source=Overture&ad=fabdogapparel

You will see in Pet Apparel a section for hats and boots...go to that section and check out "G-Boots". Again you can print out a size chart and put your dogs paw on the sizes to get the fit right.
I know Ginger is a size 0 and Tequila is a size 2
I get them in two weeks....if you want I can let u know how they fit! Supposidly the shoes with the zipper AND velcro work the best...plus I hear these are really durable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts