Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't imagine not having Bailey and Emmie! I've had a hard day with my anxiety and they seem to know it! It just amazes me how they really seem to understand! They are so special!!

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
55 Posts
They really do seem to understand. I had a horrible day a few weeks back and my little antisocial boy Koa didn't leave my side all night. I usually hangs out by himself. I'm convinced he knew I was feeling sad :) they make me so happy

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I have no idea what I would do without Toby!

I've had the worst few days, and Toby has been absolutely great! He has been on his best behavior, extra cuddly, and sweet as can be. I don't think I could do this whole law school thing without him.

Chis truly are the best medicine!!!!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I agree. Daisy knows when it hurts to walk down the stairs and will go a few steps stop look at me and wait and than repeat till we're all the way to the bottom. She's also a snuggler when I'm not feeling me.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I have no idea what I would do without Toby!

I've had the worst few days, and Toby has been absolutely great! He has been on his best behavior, extra cuddly, and sweet as can be. I don't think I could do this whole law school thing without him.

Chis truly are the best medicine!!!!

I am becoming more convinced that a good dog can definitely put a psychotherapist out of business! I have been told by an experienced dog trainer who also runs a therapy dog program that she has seen many Chihuahuas who work well with nursing home residents. They seem to have just the right personality.;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
They really are! I got prada a little while after my dad passed away from cancer between her and diamond they just make me feel better.when im sad or feeling down they make me feel so much better. Prada has even been helping my mom with the loss of my dad that she will be getting a chihuahua soon. They really are special and i truly think there should be such thing as a prescription for a dog because they help us in many ways :)

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
When my last pom Sissy died I was so sad and then got Amberleah and all the sadness went away. she loves to cuddle with me. She sleeping in my arms right now wrapped up in her blanket.

·
Registered
894 Posts
My girls too. They have helped me through so much in the short time they have been with me. I couldn't imagine how sucky my life would be without them. We truly are the lucky ones having these amazing animals in our lives.. :love4:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts