Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A week out from my trip to Hawaii and I have the flu. I'm on my 3rd day of bed rest and the doctor wants me to have 3 more. At least I'm getting lots of time with my little ones before I'm away for just over a week. They are snuggled in with me on the couch keeping me warm and Axle keeps looking at me funny like he knows something is wrong. At least I have this forum to keep me occupied because there is only so much daytime tv someone can watch.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I agree!

I had dental surgery a week ago and was pretty much couch bound for 3-4 days and the girls were in heaven! I am usually running around cleaning, organizing and such so I do not sit much and they are cuddlers.

Take care of yourself, get plenty of rest and fluids!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww Sarah my poor little pumpkin! :(
What good fur kids you got, keeping you company.
Feel better soon! Meanwhile I'm here to entertain you. ;)

Here is a joke...

A blonde walks into a doctor's office and says, "Doc, I'm horribly sick!" :greet:

The doctor looks at her and asks, "Flu?"

"No, I drove here."

:laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8:

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Chis ARE DEFINITELY the BEST medicine!!!!

Sarah, feel better. I think dogs pick up on our illnesses and when we are upset. Chloe and Axle know Mummy isn't doing well. Rest up and feel better before your trip to Hawaii! And bring back pictures for us :)

LS, you are so funny. I love when blondes make blonde jokes!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts

LS, you are so funny. I love when blondes make blonde jokes!

In that case, here is one more joke, just for you!(and Sarah) ;)

A blonde quickly went out to her mail box, looked in it, closed the door
of the box, and went back in the house. A few minutes later she repeated
this process by checking her mail again.

She did this five more times, and her neighbor that was watching her
commented: "You must be expecting a very important letter today the
way you keep looking into that mail box."

The blonde answered, "No, I am working on my computer, and it keeps
telling me that I have mail." :hiding:

:laughing3: :joker: :laughing9:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww I'm glad. How are you feeling? Or is that a stupid question?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Hey girl, why your Doc not prescribe Tamiflu for you? Works a charm, flu killed & back to work in 48 hours or less depending on the strain - it's what my mate the Emergency Doc does every time he has a flu. I don't muck around any more, first sign of anything sinister I'm screaming "Give me drugs, give them NOW!!!", if it looks like hanging on at all, you SHOULD be able to get them easily over the counter in Hawaii, I know you can in most of Asia. I got loads of packs in Manila when the bird or swine flu looked like getting ever living soul, shove them in the fridge, they last for years & years.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
LS that's too funny, I'm blonde too so guess I can add one...
A blonde sees a blonde in an empty paddle boat in a corn field paddling away, the blonde shouts "its blondes like you that give us blondes a bad name, if I could swim I'd swim right over and do something about it!"

Hope you get better soon, I love how chis will cuddle you when sick :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok I retract my Chi's are the best medicine comment! I made myself a nice hot cup of tea and sat back down on the couch with Ax and Chloe. They've been snoozing with me all day and are now hyper and started to wrestle and the bumped me and I poured freshly boiled tea all down my front and now I look like I have sunburn from between my boobs to my belly button - thanks guys! At least neither of them got burnt. Now they're just upset that they're not allowed back on the couch until I finish my tea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts