Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
sorry but if i was you i wouldnt use the term "Puppy farm"! that is a place where puppies are bred for money in poor conditions! and also if you did mean what i think by "Tea cups" then you are WAY uneducated! tea cups do not exist! its a sick ploy by breeders to sell them for more! im sorry but you should not even THINK about breeding in till you have that basic knowledge!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Please re-read the post, it was dripping with sarcasm...my pet hate is puppy farms and tea cups, please read a post properly before you jump in, thanks.

Thank you Brodysmom.

Do you have alot of people posting trying to stir up trouble in here? It's a serious question because the above poster is either very young/dense/or trying to stir things, another pet hate of mine, so if so I'd rather know now and go and sign up elsewhere, I hate the forums where you ask a simple question and everyone goes off on a tangent instead of answering your question. (My original post was NOT about breeding) It borders on troll like, or at least deliberate stirring...
im sorry but i didnt read it like that! if it was ment to i am sorry! and no i am NOT a troll! ive been on here many months now! i dont stir trouble i just didnt read it the way it was ment to be!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.