Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ok so its alot of trouble buying a chi from say the U.S.A because of quarantine ect... and other issues.

But, does a pup need to go into quarantine if its ship from say france or belgium or somewhere? I saw the little chi from belgium in a post earlier and it was a bargainnnnn!!!!!

any suggestions/comments?

x x x x

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Whatever country you get it from outside of the UK it will have to quarantined unless the breeders have the required pet passports but Im sure that would take time and the puppy will be older by the time you get it ;)

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
ozzysmom said:
Whatever country you get it from outside of the UK it will have to quarantined unless the breeders have the required pet passports but Im sure that would take time and the puppy will be older by the time you get it ;)
That would make sence. I was kinda wondering the same thing.
Is Englad the only country in Europe where pets need to be quarantined???

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
passports

hey

my pets have passports!!! they tend to do that alot now in belgium!!!
so maybe your on to something!!
viper had a passport and cosmo also...

and eeeuuh my post with the puppy is still available if you mean that one!!

good luck

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
passport

that's something i don't know....i'm sorry
but he's still only 9 weeks old, i don't believe it takes that long is it???
maybe you can contact her ( if you want i will pm her info to you) but if you are looking for another one here i know many chi's have passports here...

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
last i checked a pet passport takes 6months from date of start to become active...hope this helps.

all my pets are pasported incase i ever need ot move back to the uk...or wish to travel to quarentined countries with my pup...always best be safe than sorry...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts