Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Willow! Can you believe in a week my little girl will be one year old!! It's amazing how the time flies! She is such a joy and I couldn't have had a better first chi!! She weighs in at 3 lbs. 1 oz.

Sassie is 6 1/2 months old. She's changed so much from the little rolly polly puppy we brought home. She can run now!! And is still the comedian of the family! She is weighing in at 3 lbs 11 oz.

Aries is just over 3 months old. He's definately a boy and plays in the rough and tumble fashion! He knows he's the baby of the family and definately uses it to his advantage. He's weighing in at 2 lbs 5 oz.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I love the outdoor pictures!!! Your girls are adorable but I happen to think little Aries is the cutest thing ever!!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Your chis are so pretty. I love looking at pictures of them.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Aww I love your chi family.. they are so cute! Glad to hear all is well with them:)

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
beautiful pics of your little chi family
aries ears are looking fab!!!

i cant believe willow is nearly a year old time has flown by!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Great pictures Leigh. Wow Willow almost a year already? Gosh I remember you posting her baby pictures. Time sure flies. They are look gorgeous out in the leaves. I see Aries and his handsome self with his big boy ears =)

·
Registered
576 Posts
They are all so gorgeous and huraaahhh for your standy uppy ears Aries!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts