Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Bryan was lucky enough to take this whole week off of work and I'm so jealous, my vacation finally starts tomorrow! I thought for sure they would be bored w him since he doesn't really take them anywhere unless I'm with them. So while I'm at work, I get this text w a picture saying "going swimming by grandma's, love you! "

I thought it was just too cute not to share! Looks like he piled all 4 up and went to enjoy the sunshine. Love him so much!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Awwww, gotta love the Dad's that love their Chi's. Especially the ones that take them with them! Joe is the same way...:)

Registered
aww. your babies are so lucky they have a great Daddy and they get to go lounge by the pool !!!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
aww. your babies are so lucky they have a great Daddy and they get to go lounge by the pool !!!!
Thanks Elaine! He really is the best! Sometimes overly cautious about the chis but he loves them so much! He won't even let me walk more than 2 when I'm alone bc he's scared something bad might happen like getting approached by a bigger dog and I only have 2 hands! He's so strick with them!

And u know what their favorite thing to do it? Tan poolside with fresh cold water!! Haha

Registered
Thanks Elaine! He really is the best! Sometimes overly cautious about the chis but he loves them so much! He won't even let me walk more than 2 when I'm alone bc he's scared something bad might happen like getting approached by a bigger dog and I only have 2 hands! He's so strick with them!

And u know what their favorite thing to do it? Tan poolside with fresh cold water!! Haha

lol. oh, those spoiled babies !!!! they tan poolside with fresh cold water ?!! do you spray the cool water on them ??? awww, so cute :cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts