Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Awwwww....their sooooo cute!!!

You know I did the same thing today....I bought Gizmo a Turqoise Blue Polo shirt...I got him a bling bling collar...LOL...it's baby blue with the rhinestones slides spelling out his name...and I got him a Black Tank top that says Rock Star on it... :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
where are you people going to shop for clothes???? petsmart by me has horrid selections and there's only one other store that has some clothes but it's a small selection....... i'm so jealous! i gave up with buying from ebay cause i'm stuck with clothes that don't fit chiwi.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
theres a nice boutique liek store around here called horse and hound that i buy my "french" collars from and they have AMAZING dog clothes but theyre too expensive for me so i havent ever really bought clothes. but i went into some store called pet supply and warehouse and over in the corner hiding were really cute clothes and when i asked for prices they said everything was 25% off bc they were getting new ones in. i spent like 23 dollars on tysons security shirt and chloes dress but i figure since they wont grow anymore i should get them. they had really tiny ones. like a size 0 that would have been perfect for leila but shell grow right out of it. i just looked on the tag and found a website! cooldogfashion.com ill go check it out now. maybe you can order some stuff for chiwi since shes so small.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts