Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my hammie suddenly became very ill this am and we expected him to pass early am but he is still here my chis are very sad and depressed i only managed to get pics and videos of baby-love but she is devastated :(

taken on my cell sorry for bad quality but it just touched me how much they adored him

5655C86B-4E6B-40CB-BADA-9819D6505696-1525-000000D4BD33D809.mp4 Video by l3abez | Photobucket

excuse the mess I had to move him to the floor to put on the heating blanket to keep him warm just basically threw everything around the room in a panic

weve just been praying to him and waiting for him to go to rainbow bridge :(

Baby and Ninja have been crying non-stop and Baby keeps looking at me like "mom do something" makes me feel even worse

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
That is sad and sweet. Sorry your hamster is so sick. You have a very caring Chi , she might need a little brother or sister to get over this. I am not kidding, our Fox terrier was very ill and we had to put her down, my Pug was depressed when she (fox terrier) was sick, then came Ike and now all is well.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He ended up passing away but they seemed to understand he was ill. I think he had a stroke but not entirely sure. I'm not going to get another hammy for a long time though too much going on right now. I'm glad he is no longer suffering yesterday was a very long day.

Rip Hammie

I love my chis such caring little doggies

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone so sad :( I gotta stop getting animals that don't live long even tho he's just a hammy it was sooooooo sad I cried so much lol it's hard seeing them in the pet shop I won't be getting another one for a long long time lol

He was spoiled always had fresh fruit and veggies and he loved chicken cheese and beef I fed him dehydrated chicken treats and sweet potatoe too he had a good life that's what counts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts