Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always take Chloe & Sophie w/ me to pick my daughter up from school. They were not as thrilled today. I can't imagine how they'd be in snow.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
What a cute pic! Your girls are super cute. We had our first snow here this winter last night/today and Leo and Miley are not at all pleased either. Those coats look warm and toasty though, where did you get them?

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's such a sweet pic, I love their little fur-trimmed coats! No wonder your girls aren't too thrilled about the cold, if you live in Florida I guess they're not used to it even if their fur is long!

Mine has short hair and is practically bald underneath, but she seems not to mind the cold. It was 14 F outside this morning and the snow was up to her belly, but she was running around in it anyway. Then again, she had her parka, "long johns" and booties on. Hopefully I'll remember to bring my camera out tomorrow morning and get some pics to post here.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Your girls are so adorable and gorgeous. :)

My girls, Bella and Lina, don't like to go outside for walks when it's cold, wet, or snowing. We don't walk them when the weather is freezing or below freezing (and it gets very cold with lots of snow during winter here in Illinois). We don't want the girls to get frost bite on their paws or ears. They are trained to go on pee pads during inclement and cold weather, and they love it (spoiled rotten).

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all of the compliments!

What a cute pic! Your girls are super cute. We had our first snow here this winter last night/today and Leo and Miley are not at all pleased either. Those coats look warm and toasty though, where did you get them?
I got the coats at a local boutique here in town.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
They are so cute! They look like they're begging you NOT to make them get out of the vehicle!

Gracie hates the cold, too. Today, she hates the snow, even though it's little more than ground covering!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL They are so cute!! For some reason the shot is making me laugh because they have this look like HOW COULD YOU!! lol Omg I love them they are stinkin cute!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Oh my Gosh they are SO ADORABLE!!! :) Willy is not very impressed with the cold. We had a heavy snow fall the other night and I opened the door for him to go potty in the back and he looks back at me as if to say....are you kidding me? Do I really have to go out in that!? lol Mind you I had shovelled a path for them....but he was still less then impressed lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a sweet pic! Your chi's are super cute!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts