Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that is what i said almost all night last night. chiwi get down, chiwi get off mommy, chiwi get in bed......... she kept climbing onto my chest and then digging at me! it ws making me nuts! so this morning i'm getting dressed and i have a few scratches on my chest and i am looking and i have a mole, but i'm not sure if i have had this mole, i can't remember, i've never noticed it. so now i'm freakin out and i called the dr and they said to just watch it. so i forgot to ask them what am i watching it do??

· Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok so i found some pictures of me and if i look close enough this mole has indeed been there the whole time. i guess chiwi just raised it during the digging. it's flat now.

i was concerned cause i heard that dogs can detect cancers and stuff so it really freaked me out.

it made me take notice of my beauty marks though. i thought i knew myself lol so i'm taking mental notes on my marks now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.