Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this poor thing seems so uncomfortable, my heart is breaking!

i can't post the pics i get this message?

"Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments is reached. Please contact the Board Administrator if you have questions"

anyone know what that means? my upload quota hasn't been reached.... maybe it means i am posting too many pics??

here's the pics....

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael has exact instructions but basically, you've got too many attachment photos saved.

Just go to your profile and, if you're blue, on the right hand side, you'll see something that says "user attachment control panel" and you can delete previously posted photos to create more room.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i'm only at 50percent with that. it's the whole upload quota thingy. i went into bluskin and checked it out...

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I think there maybe a problem but I have no idea what. I had some trouble posting pics yesterday and went I started reading threads some other people had too. Someone was getting that mesaage that had just joined recently so I don't see how they could have exceeded the no. of pics :roll: I really really hope chiwi starts feeling better soon :cry:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
you can send them to me on my email.. and i could try to post them.. i have only posted 2 pics.. so i know i am not at my quota.. my email is [email protected] if you decide to send them to me send me a PM so i will check it and post!!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Apparently I have become the unofficial keeper of the instructions. :lol: Here ya go, kiddo:

You’ll need to delete some of your old attachments to make room for new ones. Here’s how you do it:

1. Click on Profile (upper right hand corner of screen).

If your screen is already blue, you can skip step 2 and move on to step 3.

2. If it’s pink you’ll have to change it to blue. Scroll down about 2/3's of the way and change to SoftBlue listed under Board Style. Hit Submit.

3. Return to the forum Index and find any post you’ve made... it doesn’t matter which one or how recent. Under your siggy you’ll see 2 buttons, Profile and PM. Click on Profile.

4. About 3/4's of the way down, on the right, click on User Attachment Control Panel. This will bring up a list of all your attachments (probably 3 or 4 pages of them). Simply delete as many as you wish.

5. Towards the top of that page click on Profile again. This takes you back to the same Profile page in step 1. Change back to pink (redice) and submit.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
i think there is a problem on the whole board - we have contacted the administration and they are working on it - for the time either try uploading pics to either imagecave.com or imageshack.com - or if you would like I could host them for you :wave:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Oh, poor baby! :( Ya'll are making me scared to have Jolie spayed! I don't remember Hollie, Emmie or Allie looking so sad when they were spayed. One of them, I think it was Hollie, acted sad like whe was in pain and i gave her baby asa and it seemed to help. By the next day she acted as if nothing had happened. The other 2 didn'r act like they were bothered at all.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i think the problem ...is too many people are posting lots of pics.........

poor chiwi; she really looks uncomfortable :cry: it breaks my heart

kisses nat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts