Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's a few pic i just took of chiwi. when i get home from work i come on the computer and chiwi loves to lay on top of the desk, she usually steals a pen or 2 and lays with them. you can see them in the one pic lol. she lieks to steal them more when you are trying to use them.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chiwi says thanks :) i hope the mask on her face stays. it started to lighten up a bit but then it stopped so hopefully it will remain. same with the balck sabling on her back, ears, tail and head.. but if the black fades that will be ok too :) i'll still think she is the most beautiful chi gal in my life :)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Is Chiwi being Mom's little assistent?? :wink: She gets cuter everytime I see her. I love her little "mask" :) Glad you found work!!! YAY!!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maybe i should elaborate, she will steal your pen but won't use it lol. sorry she is a poor secretary! and forget it if you have a cup of coffee on your desk, she tries to drink it on you!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Yayyyy!!! It's Chiwi...

She keeps getting cuter and cuter...what are we gonna do with so many cute chis hmmm??? :lol:

Hehehehe....

Gizmo likes to sit in my lap when I am on the computer...and I have to hold his chewy bone with one hand and use the mouse/type with the other... :roll:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I just love Chiwi. Maybe she is still thinking about what she wants to write :lol: Auggie must sit on my lap when I am on the computer too :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
don't let the innocent face fool you!!!!! she just stole my cell phone and brought it over to her spot lol! look at all the pens she has stolen so far! i only just got back on here for like 15 minutes!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
chiwi says thanks :) i hope the mask on her face stays. it started to lighten up a bit but then it stopped so hopefully it will remain. same with the balck sabling on her back, ears, tail and head.. but if the black fades that will be ok too :) i'll still think she is the most beautiful chi gal in my life :)
Jasmine's mask seemed to get a little lighter a couple of months ago, but now it's darker than ever. And she's also getting a lot of black sabling mixed in along her sides and back, and her tail is almost all black now.

Will be interesting to see what colors they end up with.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I love Chiwi.....adorable. That's so funny he's helping himself to your stuff. hehe Taco thinks he's the internet police. He lets me be on for a little while, then he whines until I get off and go sit in his favorite chair, so he can get on my lap.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts