Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the countess is sure getting bigger! she will be 5 months old in less than a week and she weighs 2.3 pounds now. she checked out well, the vet says she has a great bite, one of the best he's seen. she got her rabies vax today and now she is all done with her vaccines. she was good for it, she screamed like she was getting killed but her tail was wagging and she trie dto lick his hand after, talk about mixed signals......

she got 2 new toys and is so funny with them. she jumps on the leather type football (hey girls like sports too lol) and the other one is a cat toy, a chicken that you pull the string and it vibrates and moves. well she isn't too sure of that one and all she does with it now is barks at it! i've never heard her bark so much before (she barks at elephants on tv but that was pretty much it!) she has been barking at her "pollo loco" for about 10 minutes now.

(pollo loco is spanish for crazy chicken and that is what we have named this thing lol)

we are going to be spaying her towards the end of july. he says she is still very small and wants a few more ounces to a pound on her before we do it.

*and wanted to add pics will be coming very soon.... none of pollo loco though, a would need a good camera to catch that action lmao

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rachael Polachek said:
Yay Chiwi!! :cheers: I wouldn't mind seeing her with that crazy chicken. :lol: :lol:
she is so funny, she has yet to bite it, bat it or sniff it. i pile her toys up every night before bed and during the day she gets them out and play with them and scatters them well today, she pulled every toy out and managed to avoid touching pollo loco! after she would move a toy she would turn back and bark at him! i laughed so hard! now poor pollo loco sits all by himself!!!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pollo loco update!!

well this mornin i woke up with pollo loco sitting on my pillow. so maybe just maybe chiwi likes him afterall........ i do have to say it was pretty weird to wake up to. especially since i didn't hear or feel chiwi wake up last night :shock: crazy chicken.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts