Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THANK YOU SHELLY!!!! We love everything! I took pics and will post them tomorrow at work since the internet connection is way faster there! LOL Chloe and Colette are sharing and chewing on their new chewies as I type this - they keep switching off, it's pretty funny. My daughter immediately said the Chihuahua pad of paper and pen was hers - that kid can never have too many pens and mechanical pencils. And I immediately hung the Chihuahua ornament on my tree too! :D I have been looking all over for one too so I was thrilled when my daughter opened it - by the way she opened EVERYTHING! Okay let me see if I can remember to list everything we received:

Both pups received their own super soft adorable snuggle bags, cute little knit sweaters (Chloe's is a little small so I am going to see if my friend at work who knits and crochets can add to it and make it a little larger for her. So she is wearing Colette's sweater which Colette was more than happy to let her have, because Colette is not fond of wearing clothes at all - as soon as she saw my daughter open it she ran and hid. :lol: So it worked out!). They each received a different chewie and like I said they switch off with the other every now and then, but honestly I don't think these chewies will last through tomorrow at the rate they are devoring them tonight - the little piggies! hehehehehe They also each received a bag of doggie treats which they will also be sharing - I gave them each one from each bag and they gobbled them up as well - did I mention they are little piggies???? Let's see Chloe got her all time favorite type of toy - a rubber squeaky toy (a newspaper) and Colette got a green and white tug-of-war rope. Then my daughter received lip gloss and I got nail strengthener polish and cuticle nail cream (both of which I can REALLY use!) Then we also received a little combined present which was a Chihuahua note pad and an adorable Chihuahua pen (both of which like I said my daughter confiscated immediately) and a cute little Chihuahua Christmas tree ornament.

I will try and post pics tomorrow - Thank you again Shelly, Calleigh and Max!!!!!! (and Pedro too :D)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics in a few more hours - I need to get to work and upload them to Photobucket. Photobucket is too slow for me at home if I am trying to upload more than just a couple of pics. But the LAN connection at work is super fast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts