Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per my friend Moni's request, I decided I better post a couple more pics of the growing girls. By the way, we decided Mojie and Coco are going to get married. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure why my pics aren't posting. I'll try again.

She is as beautiful and feminine as she looks. Sweetest thing ever.

She is a little troublemaker, but we love her anyway!!!

Even though you're a little kitty, I will bite you and get you!!!

Coco, let's make a kitty sandwich, come on, it'll be fun!!

We do like the stroller, we do. At least we match it!!! How do we get outta here?

Yes, she is as sweet and lovely as she looks.

My oldest Haley...with Lily and kitty.

My youngest Mackenzie, aren't the little ones getting big???

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks girls. I'm missing a brain cell or two tonight. I meant that Chloe and Mojie are gonna get married. We decided their coloring would be awesome together.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh Robin, Lily is so elegant looking!! She is stunning.
Okay, I can totally see little Chloe & MoJie puppies. I GET ONE!! Lol!
All your babies are so precious. I just love seeing your daughter with the fur gang. Very sweet. She is going to be a knock out when she gets older.:).

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love the pictures! They are all beautiful. Can't believe how they have grown! Wow! Did you get a new kitty? Sure is CUTE!!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys!!! Kioana, you are so funny. I think Moni and I are both way too lazy to breed but wouldn't their coloring make perfect babies??? We both feel strongly to leave the breeding to the experts but we just like to tease about it. They can still be the best looking married chi's around though, don't you think???

The kitty found us and we are in the midst of placing a whole litter which we found in our backyard with the Mommy. There are four of them and they were so little, they all nursed well and I've got calls into all my rescue places. I'm hoping they will take them and Mommy too cuz I cannot nor will keep any of them. They are about ready to be weened from Momma. We've had them since she gave birth (in our backyard). What a thing to find huh? We rushed them inside as soon as the last one was born and have had them in ever since. They all survived. I'll post pics, they are so stinkin cute.

Kay, you completely inspired me with Zoey so I'm glad I'm doing that for you with Lily. Don't make me start looking for you cuz you know I'll find the perfect one. I did happen upon one a few weeks ago, that was adorable and she was black and white and going to be very small (3 lbs. soaking wet). Her breeder was a doll. This was in my final moments of helping Phyllis.

Thanks girls, I'm going to try to post while they are growing cuz it's so much fun to see them. Lily hasn't grown too much but Chloe (chunker monker) is.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh Robin, Lily is so elegant looking!! She is stunning.
Okay, I can totally see little Chloe & MoJie puppies. I GET ONE!! Lol!
All your babies are so precious. I just love seeing your daughter with the fur gang. Very sweet. She is going to be a knock out when she gets older.:).
Lisa,

Isn't she just so feminine and elegant? She walks like a lady, acts like a lady. It's so wild. She is without a doubt, the most perfect pup I've ever had. She will wake me up with her little nose for me to put her in her playpen so she can go potty. It's exactly what Bam would do. Same breeder. Jenn's pups are amazing. I knew she was special the moment I saw her. I'm so glad she's mine.

Wouldn't Mojie and Chloe make amazing looking pups??? God knows we would never but it's fun to talk about. They are getting married though.

Thanks about the daughter. She is the sweetest also. The little one gives me some trouble but Haley is beyond her years in maturity and wanting everybody to be happy. I'm really proud of her.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Robin, your little fur-family is so cute! They are all so precious! I can't believe how much the 2 younger ones have grown! They look fantastic! They don't stay babies long enough, do they!?! I see that you have some gorgeous little human girls too. And your new kitty is adorable! Keep the pics coming, you can never share to many. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Aunty robin this is Chico. I want to marry Lily when she gets older please. :D

Robin there adorable. Keep posting pics there so lovely.
I just showed Lily a bunch of photos of Chico and she has accepted his proposal. She said he's "hot"!!! She likes his Mommy an awful lot too.:p

Robin, your little fur-family is so cute! They are all so precious! I can't believe how much the 2 younger ones have grown! They look fantastic! They don't stay babies long enough, do they!?! I see that you have some gorgeous little human girls too. And your new kitty is adorable! Keep the pics coming, you can never share to many. :)
Thanks girl. They do grow up so fast. I'm enjoying every single moment. Well, at least most moments. LOL. :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts