Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I look in Bambi's sweater??? I'm cuter!!!

How fabulous am I??? I know, I know. It's hard to be me.

What's this??? This is delicious???

Cooper, I'll help you dig through the mulch but Dad's gonna be mad!!!

Why does she get a sweater???

Anyone see a cotton ball fly through the yard???

Yep, won't eat food out of their bowls but will eat it spilled in the yard!

I'm just enjoying the peace and quiet right now.

Sorry, wrong thread. I'll place this in the comparison thread.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh Robin. Your gang are just stunning! I love little Chloe's sweater. What a little angel. I love Coco's colouring! From one redhead to another - she is fabulous. What a handsome boy Cooper is. He reminds me so much of my mom's doxie. So cute.

I am in love with your whole gang! If we ever get to meet up, you better check my pockets before I leave....might just have a pup in there!!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
OH MY GOSH YOUR GUYS ARE ALL SO ADORABLE!
I love Chloe, Cooper and Coco, Your really gonna have to start posting more pics :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are all so precious! I LOVE Coco's coloring! Such a beauty! Chloe is getting so big, and so cute! I see she has a little heart shaped nose. She looks like she enjoys being outside. I think it's so sweet when they first start going out. They are so curious about everything. :lol: My girls have that same sweater, how cute! And I love your Doxie!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Barbara. She's getting big!!!

Lysa, I'm a natural redhead also. No wonder we get along! I throw some bleach in there for the summer just to cover the dang gray. We will hook up. Come visit. You can stay with us. and bring the babies. We'll have a ball. Thanks for the compliments. Coco gets overshadowed cuz she's so mellow but I think she's beautiful as well.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Oh my goodness!! Look at Chloe's gorgeous little tail - how cute is that?!! They are all wonderful - and you get to see Cooper's size a lot better on these pics - I didn't realise he was so small himself! And obviously Coco is simply stunning - quite the lady!

Chloe in the little jumper is too much!

They are all so so wonderful, it's a pleasure to be able to see your babies xxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I LOVED those pictures! Woo HOOO!!! They are all just beautiful. Cooper is one of my favorites ... he is just so handsome!! They are all precious.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys make it so fun to post pics. Of course, we all think our babies are the cutest but it's so nice to hear, isn't it?

Cooper is long but only about 7 pounds. Coco is tall and 4 lbs. and Chloe is short and I'm guessing about 1-1/2 lbs. by now. They are all so different in looks and personality.

I'll tell you what though, my boy loves his Mommy. He doesn't leave my side. Not for food or anything.

Thanks again, you guys know I love all your babies too!!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I love seeing pics of your crew Robin! Coco is such a pretty girl and Cooper is a cutie too. And.... of course I am big Chloe fan as her and Shiloh could be little twins! ;)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS they are just too much!! I'm making the long trip over just to steal them!!!! They're all just so adorable and have these little expressive faces!! Too cute for words Robin!
Oh and mine are the same, they won't eat from their bowls but if you spill it out they're all over it! :p

·
Registered
87 Posts
wow! Quite a crowd you have. Chloe seems so huggable, she's soo cute. I noticed one thing though, your dogs' names all start with the letter "C". I just noticed it. :)
I wish I can bring Pepper outside and play like that. But I don't want her to get dirty or catch ticks or fleas. 0:)
What do you suggest?

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow! Quite a crowd you have. Chloe seems so huggable, she's soo cute. I noticed one thing though, your dogs' names all start with the letter "C". I just noticed it. :)
I wish I can bring Pepper outside and play like that. But I don't want her to get dirty or catch ticks or fleas. 0:)
What do you suggest?
I use a monthly preventative on the pups. It's called revolution. It's a spot on treatment between their shoulder blades to prevent fleas, ticks, heartworm. It works great. I don't go over by a day. It goes on them once a month because our fleas are heavy here. I don't get a flea on them, ever, as long as I'm timely with the treatment.

As far as getting dirty, dogs get dirty. I'd rather watch them play, give them the exercise and fresh air and give them a 2 minute bath afterwards. They sleep for hours. They need the stimulation and they just love it. I'm always right there with them for fear of hawks or anything freaky like that. I wouldn't trade their "play" time outside for anything. We have long winters in Ohio and by spring, we are ready to be outside. Even washing their paws and a quick wipe down is plenty. You really shouldn't bathe a dog more than about 1 to 2 times a month.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts