Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:laughing1:Well, she tortures Coco.

She chews my book.

She tries and successfully steals Cooper's stuffed trachea (gross, I know, but it's his absolute favorite from Bullysticks.com).

So, we gave her a little rest and took the others for a walk. Oh, that's the "infamous" cat in the stroller. He loves the outside so he cries if we don't take him with us for a walk. Coco makes it for half the walk and rides in the stroller with him on the way back. You can see that Cooper is very concerned about his "siblings" in the stroller.

I've never had a puppy this active, I do not know what to do. Will she settle down? Is this normal? Was Bambi so quiet and feminine cuz she was sick? She will sleep and chill but she jumped off my King size bed today following me. I was a nervous wreck and she just started running around and playing. I am obviously going to need to be very different with her than Bam. I love and adore her, this is just new for me.:p

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. People stop us while we are walking and laugh and laugh at him. This huge orange cat in a stroller. Aren't those tracheas amazing? Mine will pick that over any bully treat. They kind of smell and get really gross at the end but it's worth it for their happiness. They are quite affordable also. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
if i was on the street i would've laughed too and perhaps taken a picture to send to the bf LOL :) he loves cats :p and yes those tracheas do smell a bit....the whole way through when he chews and bites it like a maddog ;) very affordable and time consuming for him! ^_^

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh my gosh, those pictures made me laugh!! Especially the one of your manly man husband out there with the stroller with the cat and dog in it. That is hilarious! What a guy!!! Love it.

I think puppies are just little hyper beings with lots of energy. Luckily they do wear out after a time and are so sweet as they sleep. Until they wake up again. LOL! I think that Little Miss Chloe is very normal. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
700 Posts
cute pictures
we call chicco our mexican jumping bean, he is very hyper active, and jumps at they sight of any type of food. ive only managed to get him to sit as a trick, he jumps too much to teach him anything else, crazy boy!
i just gave mine the stuffed tracheas today too, they made quite a crumby mess, but they managed to pic up most of them

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
OMG - I've been away for a couple days and I didn't even know about the new addition!! She's absolutely precious and sooo tiny. I'm so glad she's fitting in so well :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG - I've been away for a couple days and I didn't even know about the new addition!! She's absolutely precious and sooo tiny. I'm so glad she's fitting in so well :)
I knew you had to be away. I'm so used to seeing you on here. I was hoping nothing was wrong. Missed you.

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
I thought I was seeing things...the kitty in a stroller, what a charachter :)
We used to have a rescue cat that used to follow us to the park sometimes.

Lovely pics!

Barbara x

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
awwww, She is just the cutest little thing. She sure has made herself at home. She sounds perfectly normal to me...just being a puppy. Bambi may have just been a calmer puppy, have had nothing to do with her having been sick, calm puppies are out there though Chloe is more the norm.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Such cute pics! Your husband with the stroller kills me! I am showing it to my husband because I have been wanting to get one for my boys and he laughs at me. They are precious.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Awww what a sweet little girl! She already seems very much part of the family :)
Wow what a man! Pushing a stroller with a cat & a chi in! That is pretty special xx

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He's very comfortable in his masculinity or femininity (whichever it is). LOL.

He'll do the stroller, carry the chi's around in pink bags in the store, show everyone, etc. etc.

I think he likes the attention.:coolwink:

Sometimes Coco will make it for a couple of miles, no prob. Other times I think she just wants in with the cat. Either way, it's too darn funny.

I love the stroller. We really got it for Bam cuz she just couldn't keep up with us, but we have a pretty good time with it.

Thanks for the compliments. I'm sure people think we are "whack" jobs.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Aww u are sooo funny!!! Loving your super manly husband pushing the pram with a cat and dog in it!!! It hilarious! Well done him, you should post a pic of him with a pink bag!!!!!!
My OH was slightly embarrassed when we got 2lb Rocky, oh how things change tho, he walks him and is sooooo defensive if anyone says anything not very nice!
Oh and BTW LOVING Chloe as well, I wanna come over to Ohio and steal her lol!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Robin, your new furbaby is absolutely ADORABLE! I knew you were looking into it but did not hear about the final decision. I was away for a few days! I love her already - the name, the face, the colour!

I think the kitty in the stroller is priceless. I think that my male cat would do that as well! He actually thinks he is a dog!

I agree with one of the other posts...here's this manly man walking these small dogs and a cat in a stroller! LOL!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts