Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chloe was lucky enough to get two packages of stuff today! We had just gotten back from PetSmart and sadly Chloe was NOT in the mood to try on clothes and take pictures. We did the best we could, but we couldn't get pictures of everything. The first package was from Aunty Elaine! Chloe got two dresses and a jammie top. It all fits great! The second package was from Park Avenue Harness. Her daddy didn't like taking her out in her other harness that has a giant pink bow on it when he takes her places by himself without me. So, he bought her a black harness and leash. It's the interchange a bow kind, so we can add bows, too if we want to dress it up. It comes with 3 bows and he bought her 2 extra ones as well because you can never have enough bows.

Chloe's haul

Harness

One of her dresses. This is her show dog pose! haha We couldn't get decent pictures of the other dress and jammie top, so we'll have to try again later.

After all the fuss we had to go through trying on these clothes, now Chloe is sitting next to me as sweet as can be. Why couldn't she be this precious when we were trying to take pictures!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Aw, she looks adorable. I love all her outfits. Those are the pjs that I was *this close* to buying for Toby. They are so sweet.

I like that hubby got her a more neutral harness. She'll still have the girly one too, but now she has variety!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aw, she looks adorable. I love all her outfits. Those are the pjs that I was *this close* to buying for Toby. They are so sweet.

I like that hubby got her a more neutral harness. She'll still have the girly one too, but now she has variety!!

I mainly got the jammies for when Chloe is recovering from her spay since she'll probably be pitiful and cold knowing her. And putting her in a dress during recovery seems a little wrong. haha

I really like the new harness since it can still be cute and girly with the different bows, but my boyfriend can still feel as manly as possible walking a little 3.5 pound chihuahua. haha

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
wow in those pictures, I could swear I was looking at Miya!
Me too! I thought that right away. Twins separated at birth, haha.

I love Chloe's new stuff, it's all very chic! :happynails:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love Chloe's new stuff, it's all very chic! :happynails:
It is! She really liked them once they were on, but she wasn't in the mood to change clothes. She was prancing around like she thought she was sooo cute! haha She even got upset when I took it off of her!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I got the same dresses for Bella, they should arrive next week. I was hoping to
get them last week, but the sexy mailman never showed up. :( Your baby girl
changed so much you need a new siggy. You should ask the girls for a pwetty
one...or you can ask me for an average one, haha. ;) But seriously you need a
new one, Chloe blossomed so much.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got the same dresses for Bella, they should arrive next week. I was hoping to
get them last week, but the sexy mailman never showed up. :( Your baby girl
changed so much you need a new siggy. You should ask the girls for a pwetty
one...or you can ask me for an average one, haha. ;) But seriously you need a
new one, Chloe blossomed so much.
I know! She's so much bigger and her personality has come out so much! I loved the one you made though, so I kept not wanting to change it! Would you mind making me one if I post some picture choices? I think yours are very pretty!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I know! She's so much bigger and her personality has come out so much! I loved the one you made though, so I kept not wanting to change it! Would you mind making me one if I post some picture choices? I think yours are very pretty!

Of course I will make you one! Just post your favorite pics. :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
In Ruff Ruff clothes she wears an xxs.

In everything else xxs is too big. I'm having such a hard time finding a harness.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww. i love the pic of Chloe in her Darla dress. :) She's such a pretty girl and the dress looks adorable. nice harness too !!! love all the bows that go with it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts