Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boyfriend and I just got back from the grocery store, so he was going back and forth from the car to the apartment while I put everything away. After we were done Trevor put his shoes away and we sat on the couch. That's when we heard a small cry from Chloe. She isn't very vocal at all, so when she makes a noise it's usually for a reason. I called for her to come to me, but she didn't come. We started looking for her and we couldn't find her. We kept calling for her and looking everywhere. We were looking in the pantry to see if she was in there when we closed it and we couldn't find her. It started to panic. I even looked outside by the door. It got to the point that we were about to start looking outside. I was completely freaking out and she wouldn't make any more noise for us to find her. Finally, my boyfriend thought to open the door to the guest bedroom. He uses that closet for his stuff. I didn't realize he had been in there since we had been back, so I didn't even look since we try to keep that door closed. Apparently, Chloe had ran in there when he was putting his shoes away. I was so relieved! She scared me to death!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'm glad you found Chloe safe and sound!

Well, this morning the same thing happened to me. I could not find Finn. I thought he'd gotten out (certain death where I live). And he wasn't helping any as he never wimpers. I called and called in a panic. The little devil had gone into my bathroom (which is off limits) and left me a lovely surprise. I was happy he hand't escaped, but not too happy with his present.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I can so relate to this..... I have a puppy room and theres a love seat and childs play pen and lots of toys and such in there for winston, the other day I called for him so we could go out and he never came , i could hear him, but couldnt find him . as i have a small 2 bedroom there are not many places he could be.... he was in the grandkids playpen and had went to sleep....lol.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I had a chi, Nugget, who at 7 months got herself sqeezed between a bookcase and the wall. Evidently her 'back up' button had not developed. We could NOT find her for 7 hours!!!! We rang the door bell, looked everywhere. Finally my roommate laid on the floor and saw her little tail sticking out. She had not cried, whimpered or made any noise. I think she thought she was gonna die. Poor thing vomited all over my roommates blouse when she dragged her out.!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
We found ninja outside one time in the winter shaking at the door lol we heard faint crying but thought he was inside because he wines constantly. There he was he ran out when my mom took out the garbage lol he had been out there at least 3-5 mins before we heard him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts